Rechargeable Headlamp - Super Bright Wide Beam with FREE Red Safety Light and USB cord. Perfect for Running, Camping, Biking or any Task. Loved by Men, Women, Kids and Children alike!
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super Bright 160 Lumens, Wide Light Beam for Excellent Task Lighting
- USB Rechargeable; Never change batteries again; USB cable included
- 1200mA battery will last for good for 7-8 hours on the Low setting, 3-4 hours on the Full setting, and 12+ hours on the SOS setting.
- Comfortable - weighs only 2.5 ounces; water resistant; and adjustable extra large headband for any head or helmet
- Includes a high quality red safety light - everything you need to be seen at night (2x CR2032 batteries included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Superior task lighting
Most camping headlamps have a narrow beam, good for seeing into the distance, but bad for seeing what's right in front of you.
Veriglow's Floodlight Headlamp is different. We use a specially-designed array of 9 LEDs to light up the area immediately around you, which makes it superior to most headlamps for working in the dark. With our headlamp, you can see the task at hand much better.
Long battery life, and easy to recharge
Our battery is good for 7-8 hours on the Low setting, 3-4 hours on the Full setting, and 12+ hours on the SOS setting.
When you need to recharge it, it's easy to recharge. The headlamp recharges in 2-3 hours using our included USB charger, and will last for hundreds of recharges.
Our charging indicator light turns from red to green when fully charged. A protection circuit protects the battery from overcharging.
The product includes a USB cord you can plug into any USB outlet on your car, computer, or other device. (Wall adapter not included.)
Plus these other great features
The Veriglow camping LED headlamp also offers these valuable features.
- Available in four colors. Our headlamp is offered in blue, orange, red, or green.
- Three light settings. In addition to the standard Full and Low light options, this headlamp also offers a flashing SOS option for emergencies.
- Easy to aim. The headlamp can swivel from looking straight ahead, to 45 degrees down, depending where you want to aim it.
- Adjustable strap. The headlamp has an extra large headband with an adjustable strap.
- Lightweight. The headlamp is super light to carry around, at only 2.5 oz.
- Water-resistant. We know that things can get damp when you're camping, so we made our headlamp water-resistant.
- Easy packaging. The headlamp comes in a frustration-free cardboard box.
- Technical specs. 160 lumens, 1200mah battery
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE #1 Nov 2017: All I wrote originally below still stands. But the push switch stopped working after 3 weeks. I have to push it a dozen times or so to switch the light. It feels like it's clicking, but the light stays off/on. Either I got a bad one, or it just doesn't have the reliability of my Petzls. I removed 3 stars, since it's no longer useful to me.
I'm a dedicated Petzl user, with about a dozen Petzl headlights, and in fact bought a Petzl light the same day I bought this one.
The reason I keep buying more is that I keep them in a few handy locations, and upgrade them to the latest tech every few years.
My Petzl headlights usually cost between $40 and $90, and ARE in fact impressive, durable, and bright. However, for the $20 I spent on this light, I am extremely impressed.
Good, solid construction
Bright, wide light
Simple to use, easy to access button
Easily accessible USB charge port - this is important, because my other lights make me open up the case to charge
Can't get a spot beam from this light if you need one
USB Rechargeable, Super Bright and Wide Beam Headlamp for Camping, Running, BBQ, Evening Walks, Emergencies and More.
I used it for a night run in a Ragnar race and did an excellent job. The price is excellent and the added bonus of the back light is very nice.
I would definitively recommend it.
This headlamp is awesome! My personal preference would be to have easily replaceable standard batteries, but I’m sure others could argue that rechargeables are better for them.
It’s not enough to get hung up on.
Great wide dispersion light. Well worth the money.
The included red light is fine, but if it is adding anything to the price it is rather superfluous. It doesn’t add much value to this really cool little light.
I’m buying several more!
Another thing that I appreciate and had never experienced before in a headlamp is that the lamp starts on the dimmer setting, with a second press turning on full power. With modern LEDs, I find the full power settings blinding when in dark settings and hated the bright flash until I could get to a dimmer setting. Brilliant. This makes so much more sense to me so I am glad to find one that operates this way.
We'll see how long the rechargeable battery lasts tonight when my daughter, who absconded with my first one, uses it for her sleepover!
Very wide and mostly uniform beam spread is the major draw of this unit. Not sure about longevity of built in battery but, at this price point, not terribly concerned with it.