BLITZU Gator 390 USB Rechargeable LED Bike Light Set, Bicycle Headlight Front Light & FREE Rear Back Tail Light. Waterproof, Easy To Install for Kids Men Women Road Cycling Safety Commuter Flashlight
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.31. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ USB RECHARGEABLE & EXTREME LONG RUN TIME - Stop Wasting Your Money on batteries! Never Buy Batteries Again! Both the headlight and taillight are USB rechargeable. All you need is a USB cord (included!) and a power source to recharge (Computer, laptop or a cellphone charger) The Gator 390 USB Bicycle Light features Smart Charging Technology and has Runtime of 2+ hours on the highest setting, making it the BEST bike light in the market! GET YOURS TODAY!
- ✔ INCREDIBLY BRIGHT TO KEEP YOU SAFE - FREE TAIL LIGHT INCLUDED FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! BE SEEN and commute in CONFIDENCE! Instantly improve your visibility & safety. You will be shocked and amazed at how bright it is! The Gator 390 is powered by the latest CREE LED that provides an Ultra Bright 390-lumen output and up to 300 feet beam length. BUY IT NOW!
- ✔ VERSATILE AND EASY TO INSTALL - Leave your screwdrivers in the toolbox, Gator 390 bicycle light installs, and detaches in under 2 seconds with NO tools required. Use it as a flashlight and keep it inside your emergency kit. Can be mounted almost anywhere; Fits on your stroller, mower, snow blower, skateboard, wheelchair, motorcycle, trike, BBQ grill, scooter, ebike, boat, kayak, and more! Click the ADD TO CART button now!
- ✔ DURABLE, LIGHT WEIGHT & WATER RESISTANT - When reliability matters and every gram is critical, Gator 390 is your priority choice with only 56 Grams and IPX5 Rated, meaning you’re 100% covered in all types of severe weather! DON'T WAIT, GET IT NOW!
- ✔ORDER NOW WITH NO RISK! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – The Gator 390 is the BEST SELLER on Amazon for a reason! BEWARE OF CHEAP IMITATIONS. Only Gator 390 sold by BLITZU (and Fulfilled by Amazon) are guaranteed to be the top quality, with excellent customer service. Keep one set for yourself and share one with a friend or family member. Every light purchase comes with a ONE-YEAR HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY and friendly customer service provided by BLITZU, Proud to be a U.S. based company.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
At Blitzu, we are cyclists just like you. We are proud to design, engineer, and test our leading lights at our US based facility. We are committed to build the highest quality lighting systems available anywhere in the world because we understand the importance of proper lighting for every cyclist’s visibility and safety.
✅ DAYTIME NOTICEABLE TECHNOLOGY - Be visible when it matters the most. Did you know 75% of cycling accidents happen in daylight? The GATOR 390 features the latest technology to keep you visible NOT ONLY at night but also at daytime.
✅ SAVE YOUR MONEY AND HASSLE – Never Waste Your Money on Batteries again! Save the Hassle to Replace Batteries Every Week, It’s a WIN-WIN! The front and back light are both USB Rechargeable. They charge from your computer or any device with a USB port. Takes 2 hours to fully charge and has a Runtime of 2+ hours on the highest setting.
✅ FREE USB RECHARGEABLE TAIL LIGHT – This set comes with a rechargeable headlight and a rechargeable tail light (FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME) making your bicycle stand out with an unmatched 360º visibility so you and your loved ones are safer in any low light conditions.
✅ VERSATILE, MORE THAN A BIKE LIGHT - Can be used as an emergency flashlight, keep it inside your car, basement, attic, and emergency kit. Use it when you’re running, jogging, hiking, camping, walking your dog, cycling, changing a tire, night time family/kids activities, power outage and MORE! Enjoy enhanced visibility and comfort knowing you'll be safe and secure at any time of the day.
All in one design bicycle light
- The headlight and tail light are both USB Rechargeable
- Daytime Noticeable Technology: features the latest technology to keep you visible NOT ONLY at night but also at daytime
- One Touch Dismount Button, press and slide the light out without removing the whole mounting bracket
- Super bright 390 lumen output bicycle front light led
- 360 degree swivel ability
- No wires or external
- Water resistant IPX-5 rating, weather tight design ensures all condition use
More than a bike light
- Can be used as an emergency flashlight, keep it inside your car, basement, attic, and emergency kit. Use it when you’re running, jogging, hiking, camping, walking your dog, cycling, changing a tire, night time family/kids activities, power outage and MORE! Enjoy enhanced visibility and comfort knowing you'll be safe and secure at any time of the day. GET YOURS TODAY!
- Charges from your computer or any device with a USB port.
- Never Waste Your Money on Batteries again and say goodbye to weekly battery changes
Free Tail Light Included
- Comes with a rechargeable headlight and a rechargeable tail light (FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME) making your bicycle stand out with an unmatched 360º visibility so you and your loved ones are safer in any low light conditions.
- 2 hour charging time
- Automatic, fully charged cut-off system
- Smart charging ensures longer battery life
Simple control button
- Conveniently located on top of the light for easy access
4 Lighting modes
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionORDER NOW WITH NO RISK! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We are so confident you will love the Gator 390 bike light set that we offer 30 days Money Back Guarantee with one year warranty!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mount for the front light is pretty robust and grips well on the handlebar or handlebar stem, and tilts up and down by slightly loosening the screw in the center of the mounting square. The tilt is necessary for stem mounting, but is useless for handlebar mounting. You're more likely to get the light to point exactly centered where you want it if you mount on the handlebar stem, as it is not possible to angle the light left or right on handlebars that are angled even slightly back toward the grips. The front light slides in and clicks securely with a plastic tab that must be pressed down to release the light. The rear light mount is not as robust - the plastic "hook" that the rubber strap hooks onto is a bit thin and flexible, and on all 6 of mine the plastic tab that should allow the rear light to securely "click in" is bent too far downward and provides very little security, so that the light can slide out without pressing the release tab at all. If you put the mount on the seat post with the plastic tab "up", it's definitely secure enough for a paved or gravel road ride, but if you use it on your MTB for a road ride to the trailhead, you might want to take the light off and put it somewhere secure before hitting technical singletrack. The rear light can also mount to the back of my helmet, but the front mount is not helmet-friendly. It would be nice if they provided a helmet mount for the front light.
Both lights, the front and rear, work very well. The front light makes riding at night a safe experience, as it provides adequate illumination on its high setting for about three hours; I took 3 night time rides before being alerted to charge by the by the L.E.D, it provided illumination for about 1/2 hour to allow me to conclude my third ride and I then used as a flashlight for about another 1/2 hour before it required charging. The rear light has yet to need charging, perhaps because I'm using it in the low flashing mode; I should add that I've mounted the rear light on my helmet and use it during my night and day rides. I'm waiting for Amazon to carry the blue version, which I'll get for my girlfriend.
I've had a lot of time now using this light. Rain is not an issue these are waterproof. I've had no issues with keeping these charged, usually a 2 hour charge on the light and it's good to go.
You can use it as a normal flashlight its small but not tiny. It's purely rubber attaching the light to your bars, easy to take on and off. Also, taking the light and taillight off is a breeze. You know when you're in sketchville and you don't want your lights jacked. :) takes 5 secs max.
Also something worth mentioning. The taillight is awesome, super bright leds. All together with it being rechargeable 5 stars. No way does it disappoint.
I bought this light for the small size and lumens output.
I don't like big lights that clutter my bike.
The front light is very bright and the rear light is much brighter than its size would indicate.(wish I had another).
I don't ride at night but wanted to be prepared.
I am more concerned about being seen during the day and dusk.
I will definitely buy Blitzu products in the future.
The lights look and feel solid and are well made.