- Buy 2 items, 2% off; 4 items, 4% off; 8 items, 6% off. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Bseen Led Dog Collar USB Rechargeable Glowing Pet Safety Collars Water Resistant Light up Cut to resize to fit 11"-27" for Small, Medium, Large Dogs
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.22. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$11.20 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- LED GLOWING & SAFETY DOG COLLAR - In low light conditions, this LED glowing silicone tube dog collar is very bright and easily seen which is able to assist you keep your dogs safe.
- MUTIPLE LED GLOWING MODE SETTING - There are total 11 LED lights in it and it can be set to quick blink, slow blink or light continuously by pushing the button. Especially slow blink lasts the longest.
- ADJUSTABLE DOG COLLAR - The length of the collar is 27 Inch. It is suitable for various kinds of dog breeds and can be cut to any length to fit your pet and size breeds. Either double wrap the collar on smaller breeds to save from cutting the collar.
- USB RECHARGABLE - The collar is very Eco-friendly. No need batteries, and can be recharged by the USB cable with any other daily use device, e.g. computer USB port or smartphone Chargers.
- LIGHT WEIGHT & WATER RESISTANT - The collar is light weight and water resistant. Wet grass and light rain are not problems. Purchase this led dog collar today while stock lasts by clicking ”Add to Cart” above.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The collar is a "Cut to Length" one. Meaning you can cut its length for your dogs or pets by yourself. Please refer to the following:
1.Please measure the neck length of your pets precisely.
2.Be sure the collar is OFF when you are ready to cut.
3.Pull the end of the silicone tube where it has a ”SCISSORS” mark on the white control piece.
4.Turn it on briefly to line up your scissors then off again before you begin to cut. Since each LED is grounded at its soldered point and you can cut between two LED lights.
5.The LED's you cut off will no longer work once cut from the power source.
6.The ones remaining will still work and push it into the white control piece.
7.If you would like to recharge it please use the cable in the package connect with device, e.g. Computer USB port or smart phone charger.
8.There are total 6 colors: Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink and Black. Please choose what color you like and take care of your dog.
9.Charge time:1.5~2.5 hours. Usage time: >4hours for fast glow, >5 hours for slow glow, >1.2 hours for steady time. Indicator light will turn off when full charge.
1 * Bseen LED flashing dog collar
1 * Bseen USB cable
Bseen is committed to 100% Satisfaction and 60 Days Guarantee for our customers.
So any problem,please feel free to contact with us! Our Friendly Service - 24 hours email customer service response.
Color: Royal Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item Led Dog Collar USB Rechargeable Glowing Pet Safety Collars Water Resistant Light up Improved Dog Visibility & Safety Adjustable Flashing Collar Best Gift for Dogs by Bseen (Blue)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Glowingzone||99% good||Great-Dealz||Pet Industries||AM_store||LivingABC|
|Closure Type||Pull On||—||—||Buckle||—||Buckle|
|Color||Royal Blue||Blue||Blue||Atomic Green||Blue||Blue|
|Size||27 inch||27.56 inches||Large Collar (18.5-23 inches)||Small [12.5-16.5" / 32-42 cm]||M||M|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Very bright and easily seen at night
- Generous length to fit many size breeds
- You can either choose to double wrap the collar on smaller breeds to save from cutting the collar or cut the collar and save the LED's for a craft project
- Rechargeable battery!
- Water Resistant
- Multiple light settings (slow blink lasts the longest)
- Silicone tube attracts dog hair like mad (worse for a breed that sheds)
- The smaller you make the tube (if you decide to cut), the more it will kink and not be a clean circle
I purchased the pink one to be worn by our 20 pound rat terrier. I wanted something she could wear and been seen during nighttime walks or when she is in our backyard and also for Halloween. God forbid she should somehow get away from us or dig her way out of the backyard (as she has been known to do in the past), this may help a motorist to see her. I love that the collar is rechargeable so that I do not have to go looking for special (pricey) batteries when it dies. The collar is a "cut to length" one. Meaning you pull the end of the silicone tube where it reads "open" on the white control piece and cut straight through the tube and the thin metal that has the LED's soldered to it for ground. Be sure the collar is OFF when you do this and that you are cutting between two LED's (turn it on briefly to line up your scissors then off again before you begin to cut). Since each LED is grounded at its soldered point, the LED's you cut off will no longer work once cut from the power source and the ones remaining will still work. You can probably retain the LED's that were cut off for a craft project as they are still perfectly good LED's when a power source is applied.
The collar is also water resistant. (NOT water proof. Your dog should not go swimming with this collar on! The silicone tube seals pretty good against each end of the control piece and the USB port is plugged by a black silicone flap. It also has three lighting options to choose from. First press is a fast blink of all LED's simultaneously, second is a slower blink and the third is a constant on.
There were two things I did not like about this collar and the reason for me dropping a star off. One was the silicone tube. It is soft and water resistant but attracts dog hair like mad! If you have a breed that sheds, this collar can easily become overridden with dog hair and reduce it's visibility. The second is the sizing. This collar may be best for larger breeds than my medium/small rat terrier. When cutting the collar down to the right size the tubing would now buckle and pinch in multiple areas taking away from its clean, circular appearance. If you really don't want to cut this collar and still want to use this on a smaller breed, you might be able to get away with wrapping it around twice then re-attaching the tubing. I would probably try this on your dog and monitor them, though. They may not appreciate the extra thickness (I tried this with my rat terrier in one photo prior to cutting and she did not seem to mind).
Overall, this is still a great, affordable option for pet safety at night. Beware that you may clean it often with a shedding breed though and adjustments will be needed with smaller breeds.