AUVON Rechargeable TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator, 3rd Gen 16 Modes TENS Machine with 8pcs 2"x2" Premium Electrode Pads (American Gel ) for Pain Relief
- PROFESSIONAL TENS MACHINE. The AUVON Electric Massager can excite / stimulate the sensory nerves and muscles, activate specific natural pain gate mechanism, relax your body and have pain management anytime you feel the need with our medical grade TENS electrotherapy pulse massager and accessories.
- TENS PADS with AMERICAN GEL. The Low impedance Solid Gel has been upgraded to the industry leading American adhesive, which can provide much better self-stick performance and easy clean up after maximum 45 uses for longer lifespan. You may also find it quite easy to find compatible electrodes (2mm pigtail tens unit pads) on the market for you to choose from.
- 16 CHOICES FOR PAIN RELIEF. AUVON electronic TENS device has as many as 16 user-friendly pre-promgrammed massage modes and adjustable timing, making it much easier to use than other traditional electric therapy products which may need you to set the pulse frequency and duration of each pulse manually. (The 16 sub-mode choices selection is under the 6 massage modes.)
- RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM BATTERY. No worries about treatment interruption for dead AA batteries any more! It can give you continuous use up to 10 hours! The power indicator would keep you aware of the remaining battery life (Turn on the unit firstly, then recharge it with the included wall charger; fully-recharged in 1 hour)
- What You Receive: 1 x AUVON TENS Muscle Relaxer, 8 x Square Electrode Pads, 2 x Lead Wires (1/2 Wire), 1 x Pads Holder, 1 x USB Cable & Adapter, 1 x Pouch, 1 x Professional User Manual, 1 x Happy Card, our 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Live Smart, Live Healthy
AUVON TENS Unit
The TENS machine is safe, non-invasive, drug free method of pain relief and pain management. Many people have even used it for intense pain from sports injury, knee injury, foot, hip, arthritis or tennis elbow.
Get rid of Further Pain from Installment
Compared to the button-style electrodes and lead wires, 2mm pin plug electrodes patches and lead wires are easier to be connected or detached without any further pain from installment even when the electrodes pads are on your body.
Compact and Lightweight
Packing enough power to thoroughly use low frequency electrical muscle stimulation to massage your body, it fits in your briefcase or purse to take on the go, whether out for gym, trip, office, groceries, you can travel calmly knowing pain relief is there.
Maintenance and Care
1. When you are finished using the TENS device, turn it off and take off the pads. Store the unit in a cool,dry place until next use. 2. After usage, please cover the pads with the included pads holders / protective film and put them back in the included pouch. Applying a few drops water before and after usage will increase the longevity of the pads. 3. Charge the unit at least every 3 month in event it is not used regularly. You can also charge the unit with the included wall charger or directly from your computer using the included USB cable.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
If you have one of the following conditions, please read AUVON Muscle Stimulator USER MANUAL carefully or consult with your physician before purchasing or using this device (e.g. any acute disease; tumor; infectious disease; pregnant; heart disease; high fever; abnormal blood pressure; lack of skin sensation or an abnormal skin condition; any condition requiring the active supervision of a physician.)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Do not use this product if you have a implanted defibrillator, cardiac pacemaker, or any other implanted metallic or electronic device. This product is prohibited for people with heart rhythm problems. Do not use this product if you have undiagnosed chronic pain. Do not use if pregnant or in labor. Do not use if you have cancer. Not suitable for children under 16 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. Please see users manual for additional warning and cautions. Individual symptoms, situations, circumstances, and results may vary. Please consult your physician or qualified health care provider regarding your condition, appropriate medical treatment. The information provided is not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice. You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold AUVON Products. and all members and affiliates harmless in any event or claim. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This device is not a TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator) unit as advertised/listed on Amazon. I have been using TENS units for 25 years for chronic intense pain. The Auvon device is only a massage device that does not stimulate nerves and muscles. There are only 6 modes to select from and each one fades in and out, not continuous like a TENS unit. Listed on Amazon and written in the instruction manual there are 16 pre-programmed massage modes to select from, however there is no instruction on how to access the other ten modes. I had the device up to the highest intensity (20 per user manual) level for each of the 6 modes and it was not strong at all; on my current battery operated TENS (TENS 7000 2nd Edition) unit it is kept on 3 out of 8 being the maximum and no fading on any mode. “Standard 2mm connector lead wires & .., which makes it easier for you to find compatible accessories.”, this quoted statement regarding lead wires is not true either; I have three different brands of standard wires and not one would fit in the Auvon Massager device. This device does not provide any pain relief. I did not try the electrodes. This will be the first time ever (customer since 2005 – 13 years) that I have to return an item I had purchased on Amazon.
There are only two differences (other than the significant savings.) One is that there is no continuous mode - you can set a timer for up to an hour. The other difference is that you can't set A and B to different functions/intensity. Whatever you set up for one is also set for the other. On the more expensive machine, I could set one of the sides lower for more sensitive areas. This is not a dealbreaker for me especially since I could buy 4 of these for what I paid for the other. If this becomes an issue, I'll just purchase a 2nd unit so that I can set different modes or intensities.
This unit is also quite a bit smaller and will fit well in my pocket so I can stay mobile while using it.
Overall, I'm pleased with the unit - it does what it is supposed to do.
BROKE after 3 weeks. Power button is an easy fail point. If it DID last more than 3 weeks, it would be worth about $20-$25 maybe. It is much less than the splashy marketing here would indicate. The emphasis seems to be to pretend you are being massaged, and it does create that illusion sometimes, but other times not. Not as therapeutic as I would've liked, but serviceable - for 30% less, and if the Power Button doesn't break.
The control buttons is where I thought it would break because it was felt like it was trying to break many times when I was setting the mode, etc ...
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.