- File Size: 16360 KB
- Print Length: 24 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Innervision Media Ltd; 1 edition (May 13, 2015)
- Publication Date: May 13, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00UDGVRJE
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,138,201 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #9068 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- #9092 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- #16172 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
|Print List Price:||$10.99|
Save $5.00 (45%)
Recipe For Results: The 7 Day Diet For Every Body Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Deluxe graphic novels
Premium editions of classic titles including "Preacher," "The Sandman," and more. Learn more
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
book. Schools? Pay attention! Parents. Read it to your kids, but follow it yourself and for the whole family. Work together to avoid overweight.
You know those little dietary pop ups on the computer that lead on to endlessly promising windows without actually telling you anything, until you enter in a large amount on your Credit card?
Well, for just $2.99 you can find out how to vastly improve your diet and health through what you eat, using the 7 principles that are memorable through short quips such as
"If it doesn't grow, don't eat it.!" The illustrations, which could be easily understood by children and adults serve as a visual reminder of these principles. Various comic characters represent the typical dieter of all ages, and others highlight the health problems created by the food manufacturing industry- as in comic books there are heroes and villains in food consumption all vying for our attention.
“to overhaul the way you feed,
a change of thought is what you need.”
Focusing on walking and moving about during the day is also emphasized.
Highly recommended as a teaching tool for children and a good read for adults who are short of time and want to improve their health and lose weight using 7 simple reminder principles in recipe format ( Recipe for Results , one for each day of the week)
Usually weight gain occurs whilst living in the fast lane, because we have so little time to focus on health issues .
The storytelling element of this comic book focuses on the way we think about food. It deals in a basic way with the most important issues that block progress when we try to lose weight.. For people in a hurry, this 7 day diet could be put on the refrigerator or in a wallet to be referred to as needed, and could be the beginning of a new approach to what we eat.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance