2-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Recoil AUTOMATIC Cord Winder for USB Cables, Phone, Tablet and Reader Chargers, Sync Cables and Other Cords. No More Tangled Cords! The Original Retractable Cord Organizer. White, Size Large
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Do you HATE tangled cords? Recoil Winders INSTANTLY AND AUTOMATICALLY wind cables and cords. ELIMINATE TANGLED CORDS FOREVER!
- Recoil is the only AUTOMATIC, SPRING-LOADED cord winder on the market... Never Fight With Tangled Cords Again!
- Winds most types of chargers, USB, gaming cables up to 80" long and most of the cords and cables that go with your personal electronics.
- ELIMINATE TANGLED CORDS FOREVER from your pocket, purse, desk, car and laptop bag.
- Recoil is the Original AUTOMATIC cord winder... Never Fight With Tangled Cords Again!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Tangled Cords Are The Problem... Recoil Winders Are The Solution! The Large Recoil Cord Winder INSTANTLY and AUTOMATICALLY winds, stores and organizes most types of phone, tablet and gaming chargers, USB cables, camera connectors and sync cables and many other types of cords and cables up to 80" long. Recoil's innovative spring-loaded design completely eliminates the frustration of tangled and unruly cords and will keep your desk, home, purse, backpack and car organized and tangle-free. To use the Recoil Winder, simply fold your cable in half, place the bend onto the winder, give it a small tug and watch your cable get smoothly and instantly wound inside the sleek protective shell. We are all sick and tired of tangled cords and cables, and Recoil Winders will untangle your life once and for all. Recoil Winders are also available in Small and Medium sizes for headphones, earbuds and other types of cords, as well as Combo Packs which together are guaranteed to eliminate the frustration of tangled cords and cables once and for all. Get Recoil and Never Fight Tangled Cords Again! Invented and based in Park City, Utah, Recoil products carry 100% satisfaction guarantee. This is the ORIGINAL Automatic Retractable Cord Winder and organizer.
Showing 1-8 of 130 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Recoil Winders - the creators I presume? - posted this: "The Recoil Automatic Cord Winder will allow you to use the length of cord you need when both ends of the cord are in use. When the cord is not in use, it retracts back in to the winder. Kind of like a cord yo-yo for longer cords."
The description reiterates this. But it doesn't retract partway! It is, as other reviewers have said, all or nothing. I have cable ties. I use them regularly, but I wanted something neater that didn't require me to unwrap the tie to tug out some cable length. This is even less useful than that as it removes my ability to use it without removing the USB completely from the winder, now leaving me with a winder I have nowhere to store!
As a cable neatener, I guess it's good. I just wish I hadn't been told it would work for what I needed.
And I really wish the creators would respond to my email or this message. Explain how this is supposed to work as they described.
The winders have a hook on the center cylinder with a 'trigger' on the hook. To use the winder: you hook your cord (at the cord's half-way point) on the hook. This activates the 'trigger' and the winder recoils your cord onto the drum. SUPER simple and ingenious design! I love them.
They are good for cords about 5 feet long. Headphone cords, USB cords, small power cords all work well. They need to make an XL and XXL size too for my bigger cords! :)
They are solidly constructed too.
This neither managed cords well nor had good recoil capabilities
I use these to coil up the wires on my Nintendo NES, since I need all the wiring length on offer to get from the TV to the couch with the wired remotes. I was hoping that these would allow me to grab the NES, pull on it to unwind the Recoil units so I could put it on the floor, then unhinge it to let it coil back up, that they would be a good option for regular wind/unwinds, not just to store wires. No such luck, with these you basically have to manually loop the wire on the hook, then carefully guide the wire around the spool to make sure it stays sort of even, that way it doesn't bind against the outer cover, since even the large isn't that big. Not convenient as a regular use wind/unwind device.