Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
[UPDATED] asked by ! on November 29, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 answers
A
I just got the Lowepro Ridge 30, it fits LX3 nicely. I would think that the Ridge 20 would be a bit tight for the LX3.
Andrew Yang answered on December 2, 2008
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have this case and it's very retro and neat:

http://www.cutecamcase.com/panasonic_case_lx3.html
R. Gordon answered on December 16, 2008
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Lowepro Terraclime 30. The LX3 goes in bottom first so the bag can't snag the flash and open it. For me, it has not too much padding, not too little. The latch is a bit fiddly when closing, and the memory card pockets could have been positioned lower, but I'm otherwise very happy with it. If you get it you might consider razoring off the square logo as it is a bit obnoxious looking to some. No room for accessories, but it comes with strap and belt loop. You can easily wad it up and put it in your pocket.
EDW answered on March 4, 2009
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hey, is there any chance you could provide a link to this case somewhere, i can't find it given your info... Sorry, and thanks!!!!
G. Bryant answered on January 3, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I saw another recommendation here from cutecamcase. I bought one and it's AWESOME fits the LX3 like a glove. I also ordered a battery from this site..but they sent me a used one (Seems to be an honest error). I am suppose to be getting a replacement. In any case, THE case, from this site is really high quality..fits great...and is brand new. I am very happy with it..check it out, a bit pricey..but it's really a quality case MADE for the LX3.
http://www.cutecamcase.com/panasonic_case_lx3.html
Radio Man answered on January 4, 2009

A
The leather, Leica-like fitted cases branded "Lumix" specifically for the LX3 sold on eBay in brown (deep tan) or black, and available either in horizontal or vertical forms, and with magnetic clasp, are VERY well done and will accommodate the Ricoh tri-wing lens cover. (They come with a separate, matching leather battery pocket that threads onto the neck strap.) There is also a LX3-specific SCREW-ON tri-wing lens cover (black only) that mimics the Ricoh cover available on eBay. The only problem with both items is that shipping from Hong Kong is SLOW.
Bob Drake answered on December 24, 2009
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
supernova answered on June 19, 2009

A
It sounds like you got a knock off case unless you paid upwards of $650-$700 for your kit. The authentic cases run about $130-$150. Plus you mentioned a sideways lettering. Panasonic wouldn't let that pass. Glad it works for you though.
George Hilbish answered on December 23, 2009

A
The sculptured, Leica-style cases for < $20 on eBay (horizontal or vertical) are quite good, but take a long time to arrive from China. But they do arrive. The LX3 with its OEM neck strap, folded around the camera, will fit into the vertical case carried on your belt.
Bob Drake answered on February 2, 2010

A
I use the case from my old Olympus Stylist Epic along with the neck strap that came with the LX3. The mfr# is 10846 and the B&H photo # isOLCCQ. Costs around ten bucks or so. Was going to try and find the $100 Panasonic case for this camera; but no longer. Doesn't bother me that the case says Olympus on the front. Just put your extra battery in your pocket.
J. Keeling answered on December 16, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product