- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Paulist Pr (July 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0809131439
- ISBN-13: 978-0809131433
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,751,552 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Reconciliation and Justification: The Sacrament and Its Theology Paperback – July, 1990
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
"Reconciliation and Justification offers a thorough historical and theological background on reconciliation and justification. It is an excellent textbook for theology, a good stimulus for discussion, and a significant contribution to all theological libraries.