Recorder 208 Seconds Re-recordable Sound Module for Stuffed Animal Inserts, Craft Projects, School Presentations, Display Units, etc
|Sale:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$4.00 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sound Box can be recorded from videos, sound files (any format), voice recordings, phone messages, etc
- NO SOFTWARE REQUIRED - works with any device such as Mac, PC, Iphone, Ipad, Tablet, Android, MP3 player, etc
- Re-recordable up to 210 seconds. Re-record as many times as you wish
- Operated by 3 AAA batteries (NOT INCLUDED). Once batteries die, replace them and unit will continue to play already recorded files. No re-recording required.
- Unit will play only one file
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Link to instructional video will be sent with your order
* Dimensions: about 2.5 inch x 2 inch x 1.25 inch (64 mm x 50 mm x 32 mm).
* Weight: approximately 1.3 oz (without batteries)
* Your order will include an double-sided audio adapter to program the sound box
* Unit has ON/OFF switch button
* Sound volume of the module is controlled by the sound volume of your device
* Press the button, it will start playing from the beginning, press again and it will stop playing, press again it will start from the beginning. If pressed only ones, it will play the full recording and stop
* This sound box is ideal for Stuffed Animals, Craft Projects, School Presentations, Push Button Display Units, etc
1. Remove the back cover and insert 3 AAA batteries
2. Switch "ON/OFF" button to "ON" position
3. Plug audio adapter into your device and into sound box
4. Start playing the audio in your device and also, with sharp object like pen, push the small black circle on the front of the box to start recording (BOX WILL BEEP ONCE to indicate that recording started)
5. Push the same black circle again to stop recording (BOX WILL BEEP TWICE to indicate that recording stopped. If black circle is not pushed a second time to stop recording, it will beep twice automatically when the box reaches its max recording time limit)
6. Play recording by pushing the button on the FRONT of the box
7. ENJOY IT !!!
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, I can't get this to work, and I can't get any help from the company. It didn't come with any software or any instructions. I went to the company's website and found the software. I downloaded and installed the software and tried to copy the voice file to the device. I get an error message stating it can't open the device. I have emailed the company, using the contact information on their website, and I can't get a response from them.
Update: I finally heard back from the company. They told me don't know how to make the device work with Windows 8. They suggested I try Windows 7 instead. Fortunately, I have a laptop with Windows 7 on it. I was able to get it to work, but it wasn't easy. When it finally looked like it was working, I tried copying a .WAV file to the device. .WAV is one of the formats it claims to support. I got an error message stating that it wasn't the right kind of .WAV file. What? How many kinds of .WAV formats are there? I had to convert it to an .MP3 file in order to get it to work.
Hearing back from the company doesn't change my one star review. This device is simply more work than it's worth.
We used this as a music box inside a fairly large stuffed animal. I do wish the volume were slightly louder, or even controllable.
Once the audio is on the device, you can press once to start the playback, press again to stop it. When the playback finishes naturally it will stop rather than loop.
This worked amazingly and the finished product was quite an impressive gift :)
The only thing that might be a drawback about it is that once you push the button you have to listen to the entire song. If you push the button again it just starts the song over instead of turning it off like some of the other store bought toys do. This doesn't bother me so I'm still giving this a 5 star but I thought it might be something others might want to know before they purchase. My husband and I are so happy with the outcome of this box we bought two more to go into other stuffed animals for our middle son. My husband said it was very easy to program with the computer. The sound quality is very good.
The software to program the device seems to work just fine. Although the program itself wasn't terribly intuitive, the instructions on the printed form that came with the box were fairly clear. Apparently there's a video that describes how to use the software too but I didn't bother watching it. The instruction didn't state what format the input file had to be in, but the software seemed to auto convert from several different input formats.
Aside from that the unit works great and the software is very easy to install and write files to the unit.(This was an older version that worked via USB)
If you don't have the time or know how of setting up an ada fruit or arduino sound board with a power source, speakers and enclosure, Invite By Voice have some great options.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works well and was easy to record my sounds with. I plugged it into my desk top computer to record. The only thing is .... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Laura W.
purchased this to make a musical bear, it works great, but setting it up took a lot longer. NOTE: this does not work with a mac whatsoever.Published 5 months ago by Review Me Too
Button not working, file transfer not working. Simply a piece of crap.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Would like to give it 0 stars. Did not work. Customer Service not helpful. Garbage.Published 7 months ago by Christopher Piccolomini
Could not install software. Norton and Macafee both said it was unsafe. Very disappointedPublished 9 months ago by E. Bowen
I think there is a mistake in the article description. Besides this module, i also bought the module with the cable-extended button and this module is also capable of storing 200+... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Gökhan Özdemir
It was hard to set up. I gave up, but my husband was persistent and was able to figure it out. He's more computer savvy than I am.Published 14 months ago by anabel velazquez