- Save 25% on 1 Anker SoundSync Drive Bluetooth 4.0 Car Receiver (14.99 USD Only) For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code XMAS3351 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1 Anker LC90 Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 7KK2WY77 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Roav by Anker Dash Cam C1, Car Recorder with Sony Sensor, 1080P FHD, 4-Lane Wide-Angle View Lens, Built-in WiFi with APP, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Mode, Parking Mode [Upgraded Version]
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR RECORDINGS: Advanced Sony Exmor sensor, wide-angle lense, and Nighthawk Vision technology capture 4 lanes of traffic in Full HD 1080P — even at night.
- INSTANT VIDEO ACCESS: Use the ROAV app to download, manage, and view DashCam's recordings directly on your mobile devices. The Roav App is compatible with Android 5.0 and up and iOS 9.0 and up.
- MOTION-ACTIVATED: Gravity sensor activates the camera if your car is bumped or moved to automatically record hit-and-runs.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: When plugged in: Operates in 19℉-149℉. Using battery power (for the parking monitor): Operates in 32℉-149℉ —just stick it in your car and forget it.[Upgraded]: Increased high temperature protection measures for the battery. Improved 3M base buckle to make the bracket firmer and keep DashCam from falling off.
- WHAT YOU GET: Roav Dash Cam C1, Anker Dual-Port Car Charger, Micro USB cable, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service. Note: 1. Operation requires a microSD Card (not included). 2. The lithium battery may expand when exposed to high temperatures for a prolonged period of time. This is normal behavior and there is no safety risk.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||PRUVEEO USA||Zero Edge Technology, LLC||Zero Edge Technology, LLC||Aukey Direct|
|Item Dimensions||2.44 x 2.83 x 1.5 in||2.55 x 3.42 x 1.43 in||1.7 x 3.9 x 1.5 in||2.7 x 3.3 x 1.7 in||1.57 x 3.54 x 2.17 in||1.46 x 3.03 x 2.01 in|
Capture Every Detail
Advanced Sony Exmor CMOS sensor enables recording of 30fps.
Wide Dynamic Range auto-adjusts for light conditions to deliver perfectly exposed Full HD 1080p footage.
Easy Video AccessBuilt-in WiFi lets you wirelessly manage your recordings.
No cables, laptops, or card-swapping required.
Operation requires a microSD card (not included). Supports up to 128GB.32GB Samsung or SanDisk class 10 SD card recommended.
Simultaneously record 4 lanes of traffic.
6 lens elements and optimized imaging technology provide a full view of the road, not just the car in front of you.
Invisible design and 2-Port Car Charger
Specifically designed to be compact and nondescript be out of your way while you’re driving.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 05/27/17 Had this dash cam couple of weeks and some new Pro's and Con's
-Has 3 different options on camera quality. 720p 30fps, 720p 60fps, and 1080p 30fps. I mainly used the 1080p 30fps than 720p 60fps.(First left picture 720p and the second right picture the 1080p for comparison.) The 1080p I use is handy if you plug in the card to your PC to do zoom-in screenshots for any evidence or general reporting. You have options between the 3 amount of quality and manage your microSD card space.
-Example in the video of the review is recorded in 1080p by 30fps at day time with the water and time stamp.
-24/7 Parking surveillance option is handy to have if you leave your car out for awhile. The Parking mode only turns on when the dash cam detects a shift in gravity. Not a motion sensor. Records only within the 30 seconds once detects disturbance in gravity.
-Around 110° to 90° Fahrenheit on sunny day. Anker Roav C1 mount adhesive survived that temperature and didn't come off.Even when I put my windshield sunshade in front of it.
-Cable port is compatible with android plug for PC users. Easy to connect and option to be a webcam.
-Microphone is more sensitive. Doesn't sound as distant.
-Anker has 2 courtesy items to come with a 2-port USB IQ quick car charger so one can be plugged to your Roav and phone. Best item came with the the Roav was a orange scraper tool to pull off your old dash cam adhesive mounts.
-The record / power button on the side is very sensitive.
-Video files can only record up to 3 minutes. Phone user's will find lots of files to look through if you drive a long day. Luckily the Roav App there to filter each day. Easier to navigate through PC.
-Wifi connection option will take a lot of your time to fiddle around with the Roav manually to connect to your phone.
-24/7 Parking surveillance is also required to manually turn on through the menu settings. No button or switch to turn on the Parking Surveillance option.
-Included a night shot picture in 1080p 30fps. On video's at night setting causes the Roav to have a slightly more difficulty to catch light flares while on high speed. Vehicles with lights on there plate will create the flare to make the video ineligible to read.
-Roav does get hot if exposed on a sunny day (76 F°) while in-use and after finishing using.
-My windshield angle is 20 degrees which is the max angle I'm at in the photo's. Ranges of the Roav changeable angles are 20-60 degrees.
-Does require Micro SD Class 10.
Roav customer support is incredible! I posted a review not long after this dash cam out, listing the pro's and con's I experience. Roav CALLED ME to see if they could address the issues, and they've since released a firmware update. The new firmware addressed every single issue I saw, and the camera is perfect in my book. The video quality was always excellent, but now the rest of the camera matches!
- I no longer have any issues with the camera recording automatically when I start the car
- WiFi transfers are much improved. It used to take 5 minutes to transfer a 5 minute clip, but now that same file size takes about 2 minutes. Convenient enough to leave in the car and just transfer a couple clips to my phone. I still take the camera inside if I need to copy longer footage.
- The Roav watermark and the date time stamp can now be disabled independently.
-You can now set the length of the clip to record before it starts a new file. Instead of only 3 minutes, you can now do 1,3,5, and 10 minute clips. (The entire video records, but it breaks them up into small files)
I've always been a fan of Anker portable battery chargers, and so when I saw this Roav Dash Cam, I knew it was for me. Make sure to use the latest firmware if you don't have it, and you won't be disappointed. This cam and the customer service absolutely live up to Anker's reputation.
1) Very high quality image
2) Excellent size, hides out of sight behind my rearview mirror
3 It's designed to be installed and sort of forgotten about... it starts recording as soon as it has power or detects a jolt
4) Can't beat the quality for the price+
Video clips are only 3 minutes long. I thought it could be because of the SD card I was using, but ROAV's manual states that it only records in three minute clips.This is a con if you are wanting to record long videos of a drive, because you will have to stitch all of the clips together yourself. For accidents and going to the recent clips by date however, I think 3 minute clips is a positive. It would be nice to have the option to choose.
1) If you want the date and time stamp on, you get the ROAV logo with it. If you turn off the ROAV logo (watermark), the time stamp goes with it.
2) It doesn't always record automatically. I did a reset to default settings, and left the parking monitor off, and now it's recording every single time
3) WiFi- This should have been a pro, but it isn't really. First, you have to enter the settings on the ROAV and enable WiFi each time you want to use it. Next, on an Android phone (OnePlus 3), when you connect to the ROAV WiFi, it will connect and say no internet... no big deal. But then if you try to view or download a video, it won't work unless you turn your mobile data off first. That is kind of minor and not too big of a deal, but then after you do all that, it takes nearly 3 minutes to download a 3 minute video clip. It's faster to disconnect ROAV and bring it inside to get videos and change the settings directly, making WiFi basically useless. It saves me from moving my rearview mirror to mess with the camera, but it's not worth the time involved to use WiFi.