|Print List Price:||$44.99|
Save $25.00 (56%)
The Recording Engineer's Handbook 4th Edition Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 533 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
It's been years since I've taken recording classes, but The Recording Engineer's Handbook goes *well* beyond the textbooks I read back then, and does so in an easy-to-access manner that has made this book a permanent fixture in my studio. And.. reading the interviews with some of the top pros in the business is a fascinating and inspiring glimpse into their thinking and work processes that is certain to help most any engineer, regardless of whether you're working alone out of a bedroom studio or are recording high-end clients in commercial studios, full time. This is a resource I *know* I'll be returning to again and again.
1) This book is very mic specific. If you're puzzled how to mic bagpipes...it's in here. If you're debating which mic to buy for an upcoming session challenge...it's in here. Lots of mic related questions answered.
2) Basic outboard gear and DAW systems are covered.
3) Recording philosophy: Bobby as well as eleven additional heavy hitters in the field share their studio secrets. Attitude is extremely important in this business. Really, it's a make or break proposition.
4) Bobby is one of the clearest thinkers writing about complex recording equipment, attitude and approach you are likely to find. He's a combination of great ears, outstanding success and stellar people skills. In short, a very good role model for newbies as well as grizzled veterans.
I've never met Bobby (so I've not been swayed by his charm and charisma) but do admire his work in the studio as well as teacher. I recommend without reservation the 4th edition of The Recording Engineer's Handbook. Happy recording amigos.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Music > Recording & Sound
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Acoustics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Acoustics & Sound
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Recording & Sound
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Physics > Acoustics & Sound