Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon February 24, 2012
I got these for hooking up an OTA antenna input to a splitter and then for these cables to send signals to TVs. These cables are good, and flexible and easy to handle. However, the copper in the center is very thin and easily bends if you do not screw them in just perfectly.

In the end these cables work and provide good signal quality (HD OTA DTV), my only flaw is the copper inside is very thin and easily bends out of place if not careful.
on February 4, 2014
I bought three of these. One works as it should. The next one's screw connection broke with initial use. The third does not transmit signal as well as the other two. I have one useful cable of the three. Also, 2 day prime shipping took 5 days for this item. You are better off buying 6 foot cables at Walmart (same price). They are much better quality and work better. That is what I have replaced these with.
on March 28, 2015
cheap and works nothin else
on April 15, 2013
Needed new and extra cables for a TV/DVD player connection. I bent one of the spiky things in my set cable, so I was getting this terrible hissing noise and it didn't matter if the volume was up or down, it only stopped when I muted the TV. New cable work just fine, no more hissing
on October 6, 2015
JUSTTHE RIGHT LENGTH TO GO FROM T.V. THROUGH ENTERTAINMENT CTR. TO DVD PLAYER
on February 28, 2013
Well - not much to say - it works great, isn't stylish and was easy to hook up (although no easier than any other coaxial cable). I think cheap and easy is the best way to go with this stuff - it sits behind the TV and out of sight.
on September 25, 2015
allowed me to effectively move my cable box for internet.
on March 28, 2012
For the price I was skeptical if this would be a good product or not. But it was easy to plug in and unplug and the picture was great, not problems at all. I saw other 6 feet coaxial cables in stores for 10 bucks so I'm glad I got this instead. Good product, I'm very happy with it.
on February 9, 2013
Nothing to write about here. It's a cable, seems to be well made and it worked for me. Don't need anything fancy for legacy devices anyways, any coax will do so look for the cheapest with free shipping through Amazon Prime.
on September 28, 2015
Good quality Cable. Very Flexible!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.