- Series: Psychotherapy Practitioner Resource Books
- Paperback: 315 pages
- Publisher: American Psychological Association (APA); 1 edition (January 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 155798395X
- ISBN-13: 978-1557983954
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.4 ounces
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #761,239 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Recovered Memories of Abuse: Assessment, Therapy, Forensics (Psychotherapy Practitioner Resource Books) Paperback – January, 1996
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?