- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (October 4, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 019991608X
- ISBN-13: 978-0199916085
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 1.1 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,882,408 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Recovering International Relations: The Promise of Sustainable Critique 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
"...this already shows how thought-provoking and engaging Levine's work is. He deserves the highest praise, not only for the vigor of his argument but also for the clarity of his thought and style.. This might well be the best introduction to critical international relations theory. ... Highly recommended." --CHOICE
About the Author
Daniel J. Levine is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Alabama.