- Series: Dover Recreational Math
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications; 2nd Revised ed. edition (June 1, 1964)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486210960
- ISBN-13: 978-0486210964
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #520,633 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Recreations in the Theory of Numbers (Dover Recreational Math) Paperback – June 1, 1964
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
there aren't as many metaphors and mental exercises to help you wrap your head around all of the topics as you would expect if this were a modern book.
I have enjoyed reading it though