Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Red Bull Sugarfree, Energy Drink, 8.4 Fl Oz Cans, 24 Pack
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

Flavor: Sugarfree|Size: 8.4 Ounce|Change

on August 14, 2014
I worked at a gas station when I was 18, about the time Red Bull started to become popular, at least in Missouri. The sales representative came into the gas station while I will filling up on Mountain Dew. He asked me if I was tired and I said yes. He handed me my first Red Bull.

Thus began my now 12 year addiction. Somewhere over the course of 12 years my addiction switched from the original to the sugarfree, but my love of Red Bull has not gone away.

Some people need coffee in the mornings. Me, I need to hear the pop of a can and feel the sparkling refreshment of a Red Bull quenching my thirst. Days without Red Bull are like days without sunshine.

PS. I alternate between buying it on Amazon and at Sam's club. Sometimes it is cheaper here, sometimes cheaper at Sams.
22 comments| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 30, 2013
I like it real cold and a can seems to last longer and there no calories. My healthy daughter always tell me Mom stop drinking that crap but I I only drink one can a day and I'm old so what the hell have I got to lose!!The flavor it has makes it a great mixer. Its effective, light, and powerful. Wish it wasn't so much more costly.
on December 11, 2013
I'm in grad school and this stuff is magic. I don't drink coffee so I use RB to do the trick.
on August 29, 2015
My husband loves these Red Bull energy drinks. He drinks them during the day at work to keep him going, and occasionally in the morning in lieu of coffee. The price was fair and having them delivered right to our door is incredibly convenient. Buying in bulk from Amazon saves us time and money and we rarely run out which is great. These Red Bulls taste great, provide that much needed boost of caffeine, and though I have yet to see them give you wings, I do have high hopes. We plan on buying more soon.
on July 16, 2013
If you like Red Bull, you'll like it. If you don't like Red Bull, you won't care much for it. I will say that it does take a little bit to get used to sugar free. It's not as close to regular Red Bull as diet Dr Pepper is to regular Dr Pepper, but it's closer than say diet Mt Dew is to regular Mt Dew.
on June 2, 2016
Got mine for $44.37 which works out to ≈$1.85 each, which is a lot less than the $3.39 I pay at the convenience store. Drink one of these almost every morning (I know that's probably not healthy) because I don't really like coffee, so the 24-pack comes in handly.
on May 25, 2013
I have these delivered straight to my office. Gives me a boost on regular days. Keeps me awake on those Mondays. My coworkers are worried bc I have a stack of empty (washed) cans stacked up around my cubicle walls. They think I have a problem. But little do they know, Red Bull gives you wings! Lol.
on January 25, 2016
Red Bull changed my life. For 10 years I had lived without a DROP of soda. Now I am back on the wagon -- thanks Red Bull!

Seriously, it's an OK treat and goes in my gym bag sometimes, if I'm out of Kill Cliff. It's also a fine drink mixer, or pick me up, without needing to drink a full 12 ounces like other sodas. Another use: you can pour it on the ground, flatten the cans, then nail them to your shed roof as replacement shingles.

Lastly, Red Bull gets some bonus points because they sponsor some "maker" (hardware hacker) conferences. That's a much more noble sponsorship, than some high-impact game with a ball.
on November 17, 2013
Ahh, Red Bull. Morning wake up drink, evening mixer with vodka. Whatever your choice, Red Bull will step up to the challenge. And yes my friend, you will love it. The 16oz cans make mere men tremble. It's double the normal intake, but you're not normal, are you? Of course not. Chug it down and face the world! This wonderful elixir is so powerful it will help you find true love, give you 6 pack abs, allow you to become a karate Black Belt in 3 days, talk to fish/small farm animals, AND put a moustache on a baby (no guarantee). So what are you waiting for? Get ya some of that.
44 comments| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2016
I'm a nurse and I need this stuff to keep me alert and awake to avoid making crucial medical mistakes. What makes it more amazing is that it provides energy even when I work 12 hours straight with no breaks or lunch due to lack of proper staffing. This is the best out of all the energy drinks to keep me going in a job that is highly stressful, extremely busy, under appreciated and under-paid job. Kudos to you Red Bull, Kudos indeed.