Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Cyber Monday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Show Cyber Monday Deals: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Enthusiast: Kids & Parentingon November 29, 2016
After one winter of use the grips on the bottom started peeling off. I was able to feel them through the socks which made it uncomfortable to wear. I love getting soft, fuzzy socks for Christmas but this was one of the poorer qualities I've received.
on December 30, 2013
Bought these for my 91 year old friend, who has swollen feet and needs the grippy bottom. She wears size 7-8 shoes. They are soft, and do not constrict/make a mark on her ankles/lower legs. The grip dots do not bother her feet, and she's pretty sensitive. Lovely colors, match the website colors (I have a MAC). Wondered if I should get some that were less expensive, but she is so pleased that they stay on so well and are attractive, that I'd buy these again! (Maybe for me this time...)
on December 12, 2013
Wifey loves these but waits 'till they wear out before thinking about getting another pair. Problem solved (for now), got her 3 pair. She wears these most of the year in the morning and evenings. She said she learned over the years not to put them in the dryer because it breaks down the rubber dots.
on February 11, 2013
My wife purchased these because it's recommended she has a pair of slipper socks with grippers on the bottom when she's in the hospital delivering our first baby. She's been wearing them around the house and likes them a lot.
on March 9, 2014
I use these socks as slippers when I travel since they are comfy and light weight. It is also nice that they come up over the ankle a ways. I like to wear them while I am in a motel room, even to bed and they don't come off.
on April 29, 2015
Bought these for a good friend of mine who I have known since I was little and so these socks are perfect they keep your feet nice and warm and the skids keep you from slipping or falling
Very pretty sox and I also bought the rainbow colored ones. They are a little taller than other sox I have.
on January 28, 2014
My husband bought these for me as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. Absolutely love them. Really soft, and the grips are nice. So far they've held up much better than other pairs I've had.
on September 28, 2012
I brought these for a friend and she loves them, she is older and in a nursing home and these keep her feet so warm plus the gripes on the bottom make it easy for her to move without slipping.
on February 2, 2013
They are the best slipper socks I've gotton. I have bought alot for an 84 year old wom an who has trouble getting up and down because her feet slip but with these she feels safe when she gets up.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question