BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 18, 2017
I was worried that this tea would be bitter, after reading some reviews, but I'm someone who has tasted a great many different teas, and I have to say, I do not think it's bitter at all, but it is TART. I would liken it to lemonade that's not been sweetened enough. However, I happen to like lemon in my tea, and so, just a slight touch of honey made this just perfect. I know it says you need to drink it for a couple of weeks to really see a change in your blood pressure, but I'm already seeing an improvement in just two days! I'm very happy about that, I don't want to be on medications. This is very tasty, to me, and I have no problem at all putting it into my drink menu!
on January 28, 2016
This tea is-WONDERFUL!!!! I use it for all my respiratory issues. I have asthma and it helps me SO MUCH!!!! Someone who had been very sick and extreme coughing recommended it to me.
on February 23, 2016
I do not know much about Mullein and what would be a good quality, but the taste of this particular tea is not bad and the product seemed fresh upon arrival. This is not on my list of favorite teas, but it certainly makes me feel better and is a new player on my go-to list (I suffer from minor respiratory discomforts).
on March 19, 2016
This is delicious tea and good for whatever ails the feminine organs. I let it steep for about 5 minutes or longer. It has a sweet, mild flavor that is very relaxing day or night.
on August 10, 2015
Sometimes when I feel bloated I drink Dandelion tea and it helps me to urinate. I like the taste but some people might not. It is an earthy taste.
on February 10, 2017
Tried it for comparison to other brand, fair price, good product.
on June 8, 2015
food snob husband likes The taste . He suffers from bronchitis and this seems to help.
on October 19, 2017
I combine Ginger Root, Tumeric Root and Peppermint together for a powerhouse cup of tea. It is helping me with my diet and I feel great. High quality teas!
on March 12, 2014
Wanted to try this spearmint tea as the wild mint in our town is probably gone now, due to flooding and the mint tea at the farmer's market leaves much to be desired. Hooray for providing this product which I plan to add to regular tea during hot weather. I ordered 3-4 products from Amazon recently that I would either have to special order or run around all over town trying to find. How convenient this service is for my needs.
on October 31, 2013
I have a treat ball for my cat which she never liked even with the treats inside. Just out of curiosity I put catnip teabags into the ball and put it down on the floor to see what she would do. She will not leave the ball alone and is constantly whacking it from one side of the room to the other. She is playing with the toy more now than she did before. I might not be using the tea as designed but I am getting good use out of it for the money spent.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.