Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 201 reviews
on April 4, 2013
I bought the original Red Dead Redemption and loved it so much i had to check out this game and I found I loved it too.
It is a bit too short and you can't play the card games like you could in the original but I think I would rather have bought it from the Playstation Store and just downloaded it, that way I wouldn't have to switch discs when i wanted to play the other game. But I wanted a hardcopy of the game in case something happens to my system.
Still, A great game, good story and very cool visuals, the new weapons are awesome too.
Plus you get new characters for when your playing online, if thats your thing.
All & all a great game
Did I mention there's zombies?
on December 12, 2016
It's not so much a new game but a spin off from the original. My boyfriend likes it though so it works!
on October 25, 2015
Stellar take on the west. Red dead redemption speaks for itself and this game actually complements the original.work nicely. A desperate tale of a man trying to bring his family back from the undead. Instead of a button masher and a boring piece of pseudo horror, rockstar decided to allow what worked to remain, and added the game play in.
on February 18, 2011
Undead Redemption is probably the best dlc available today by any publisher. You basically play as John Marston in this new adventure where the dead come back to life. Your goal is to find the cure to help restore peace in Undead Nightmare.

You will help and rid zombies from towns and help survivors for ammo. There are a lot of side missions and new mounts as well. There are new weapons to choose from as well as the same weapons from red dead redemptions main story.

All the characters from Red Dead make their return. You will need to help them in order to progress with the story. Some will turn ( into zombies ) and others will help you along your journey. Once you complete the main story, you are able to continue playing Undead Redemption.

You will spending many hours killing zombies, doing quests, saving towns, looking for ammo, and trying to survive on horse back as you are chased by zombies.

You will not regret purchasing Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare.
on December 29, 2010
The orginal RDR was an awesome, wildly entertaining game, and the same came be said for Undead Nightmare. The story takes place during the orginal RDR story. A plague occurs causing the dead to rise and John Martston is the only one who can end it. UN introduces new weapons, my favorite being the blunderbuss, which uses pieces of the undead to vaporize them. Instead of game hideouts like the orginal RDR, the player must save towns and cleanse graveyards. Additional stranger missions occur, along with the regular storyline. I beat the regular story in about 10 hours, but still have lots of side quests to complete.

I have not tried the multiplayer, as I did not really enjoy RDR's multiplayer, and I heard it was not really worth it. You may want to just download Undead Nightmare, unless you do enjoy RDR styled multiplayer; its 10 bucks on the PS store, compared to 30 on amazon or in stores. Either way, I highly enjoyed the game and compare this DL content to that of GTA IV's "The Ballad of Gay Tony" for its entertainment and value. It retains the action and humor of its predesscor, without taking itself too seriously; after all, its about zombies.
on January 1, 2015
Awesome game. This game is a good example of how DLCs should be done. It's a perfect mashup of both Western and Survival Horror videogame genres. It's also perfect for RDR multiplayer because it includes a ton of enjoyable bonus content that intensifies the multiplayer gaming experience (including the gang hideouts that were unavailable on the original Red Dead Redemption game disc). I was originally planning on updating to Game of the Year Edition, but I found that this item alone contained much of the content that would have been included on that one anyway.
on July 16, 2012
This is a very great game in every way. personally I would have gotten the game of the year version but there were mix ups in the shipping process BUT forget about that! this game is AMAZING. Very fun and its fun to see the reoccuring characters pop up through out the story line. I haven't beaten the game fully yet but I cant wait. Its very good for a DLC and I personally think its great as a standalone game. It can definutely hold it's own as a main title! Very creepy and can be very overwhelming at times but I think that is the fun of it, gives you a rush, especially when you're cornered by about 25 zombies in a dark cemetary with nothing but a torch in hand. A good game packed with humor, action and suspense.
Pick this game up! You won't be disappointed!
But personally I would buy the Game of the Year edition if you don't have the original copy of Red Dead!
on October 10, 2012
Bought this for my eldest daughter because she loved the original. So if you loved the original Red Dead Redemption, you'll love this one! Especially if you love... ZOMBIES! In this game your world is turned upside down as a zombie epidemic turns everyone into zombies, even the animals that you meet have rotting flesh! You go from town to town on your trusty steed shooting up the dead and completing missions just like you did in the first one. The horses are same, but if your lucky you'll find one of the 5 horses of the apocalypse. Graphics are AMAZING! The only downfall (if you want to call it that) is that you can't buy things at the shop, you can't restock your bullets or buy the different breeds of horses. But besides that the gameplay is endless! You'll have fun just riding your house on the huge map!
on February 9, 2016
My husband has Red Dead Redemption and he really likes it so I thought this would be a great game for him. The first time he played it and was being chased by zombies, we were laughing! It's fun for him to play and it's entertaining to watch.
on August 22, 2011
Working as an alternate ending to the original game, (which has turned it to a completely new direction) Undead Nightmare has just as much storyline and free play as the original for an amazing price. This disk comes with expansion packs for Red Dead Redemption. If you don't want all of them then you could download them separately at the playstation store for $10 each. I got this disk (which has all 3) used for only $15. This disk also comes with another map with a zombie poster on the back, something you can't download. After I finished the storyline in the original, I only wanted to play more. Then they made this and I can. I only hope they make another expansion pack when I'm done with this. Would an alien invasion be too stupid? Or maybe a prequel taking place during the Civil War?

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.