$ 23 $12.88 Save $3.65 (28%)
+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Join Friends across the Dying and Undead American Wild West in exciting co-op missions and competitive modes
- Collection includes: the Undead Nightmare Pack, the Legends and Killers Pack and the Liars and Cheats Pack
- This is a standalone game, meaning that the original Red Dead Redemption game is not required for play
- Experience completely new gameplay mechanics, weapons, and world design as you battle against four different Zombie classes and encounter graveyard action areas as well as Undead and Mythical animals
- Take on hours of brand-new, undead-riddled, single-player adventure, as well as a wealth of new multiplayer gameplay
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
John needs to travel the same RDR world but infested with zombies and help survivors on each town and clear them out, while learning what is causing this plague and how to erradicate it. There is a main story, side quests and more stranger missions. This expansion is tougher than the original RDR because:
1. You cannot fast travel unless you have cleared a town and as long as it remains on a "SAFE" status.
2. Zombies can only be killed with headshots or by burning them with fire. You have very limited ammo, and there are no stores. Dead Eye is very very important on this expansion to survive, to make accurate shots.
3. Unlike RDR where enemies try to shoot you but they protect themselves to not be killed, zombies do not care about getting killed, so all will jump at you. Need to have a horse to move faster than then
4. Survivors really help you to kill them, if you help them. If you shoot at any of the survivors, they will also try to kill you.
5. Great new weapons like the torch and tomahawk
6. Great new horses (4 apocalypse ones), War horse (surrounded by fire) is awesome, because you can burn whatever you touch with it
7. Single player is a whole brand new story (8 to 10 hours to beat). That is the lenght of many other top games available and this is just an expansion.
8. Include all multiplayer maps
9. You can play without the need of having the original RDR disc.
10. Extremely fun and scary at the same time.
Undead Nightmare was released as an expansion of Red Dead Redemption, but owning the original is not necessary. While it isn't necessary, I recommend playing RDR first to get a feel for the story, game mechanics, etc. In Undead Nightmare, there's zombies (duh), and they can only be killed with fire or headshots, which effectively turns this game into a survival game, instead of the Old West shooter that RDR was.
Hopefully this helps out a bit. :)
No plot spoilers from me; you play as John Marston (the returning main character from "Red Dead Redemption") who finds himself in the middle of a zombie outbreak. For very personal reasons, John must find a way to stop the zombies and find a cure to the condition. There is a truly creepy feel to the game that zombie horror movie lovers will enjoy and the interplay between the living and dead adds real depth to the game play. Your decisions on where you spend your time (and ammo) makes a real difference in the outcome. Your ability to travel fast is very important to surviving and that has been taken into consideration the addition of new mounts, greatly adding to the enjoyment of playing this.
This is a very fun game that is on par with the best zombie games for the Xbox 360. Note the "M" rating.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Rock star released a patch and broke the game... the game has not work in almost 2 years , and there is no plan to fix the game
this is the version you will download on the... Read more
I bought this since Xbox one can now play it don't waste ur money it sucks rockstar did not fix the gamebreaking bugs like headless zombies and when u go to the graveyards and burn... Read morePublished 1 month ago by soup_321
The game arrived very fast and safely! Everything looks in excellent condition! Thank you so much!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I owned the game and loved it. It is action packed and a little harder than the original RDR. I love helping the survivors clear towns it is help full that it comes with a map I... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer