Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Join Friends across the Dying and Undead American Wild West in exciting co-op missions and competitive modes
- Collection includes: the Undead Nightmare Pack, the Legends and Killers Pack and the Liars and Cheats Pack
- This is a standalone game, meaning that the original Red Dead Redemption game is not required for play
- Experience completely new gameplay mechanics, weapons, and world design as you battle against four different Zombie classes and encounter graveyard action areas as well as Undead and Mythical animals
- Take on hours of brand-new, undead-riddled, single-player adventure, as well as a wealth of new multiplayer gameplay
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Is this DLC worth playing though? Barely. It would be a lot more fun if it wasn't so broken. Although not as fun as the original. If you can get the DLC for $2 or $3 then go for it. Otherwise I'd skip it. The game play is just too frustrating with all of the freezes, and glitching that happens.
It had few perks and interesting references to the original RDR and our favorite characters, for that I'm giving them 3 stars.
Advice: install on xbox 360, don't update the game, no online add-ons or gaming online. The game will be playable.
Undead Nightmare was released as an expansion of Red Dead Redemption, but owning the original is not necessary. While it isn't necessary, I recommend playing RDR first to get a feel for the story, game mechanics, etc. In Undead Nightmare, there's zombies (duh), and they can only be killed with fire or headshots, which effectively turns this game into a survival game, instead of the Old West shooter that RDR was.
Hopefully this helps out a bit. :)