$ 48 $19.99 Save $6.51 (33%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Join Friends across the Dying and Undead American Wild West in exciting co-op missions and competitive modes
- Collection includes: the Undead Nightmare Pack, the Legends and Killers Pack and the Liars and Cheats Pack
- This is a standalone game, meaning that the original Red Dead Redemption game is not required for play
- Experience completely new gameplay mechanics, weapons, and world design as you battle against four different Zombie classes and encounter graveyard action areas as well as Undead and Mythical animals
- Take on hours of brand-new, undead-riddled, single-player adventure, as well as a wealth of new multiplayer gameplay
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When former outlaw John Marston wakes up at his farmhouse, he finds a world gone insane: overnight, deranged hordes have overrun the towns and outposts of the American frontier. In a desperate attempt to save his family, Marston must traverse a world torn apart by chaos and disorder, using every skill he has to survive long enough to find a cure.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have not tried the multiplayer, as I did not really enjoy RDR's multiplayer, and I heard it was not really worth it. You may want to just download Undead Nightmare, unless you do enjoy RDR styled multiplayer; its 10 bucks on the PS store, compared to 30 on amazon or in stores. Either way, I highly enjoyed the game and compare this DL content to that of GTA IV's "The Ballad of Gay Tony" for its entertainment and value. It retains the action and humor of its predesscor, without taking itself too seriously; after all, its about zombies.