$ 99 $19.99 Save $5.00 (25%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
There is a newer version of this item:
About the product
- The Dead Eye targeting mechanic, allowing the player to slow down time for shot accuracy
- Expansive open-world gameplay set in the final years of the American Wild West.
- Massive play area filled with NPCs, made up 3 unique regions composed of towns and outposts filled with varying characters
- Morality system based on honor and fame generated by the players actions throughout the game.
- Western themed mini-games including showdowns, gambling, hunting bounties, cattle herding and five finger fillet
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Red Dead Redemption is a Western epic, set at the turn of the 20th century when the lawless and chaotic badlands began to give way to the expanding reach of government and the spread of the Industrial Age. The story of former outlaw, John Marston, Red Dead Redemption takes players on a great adventure across the American frontier.
Top customer reviews
If you are buying this than you already know it's awesome. And if you don't know, but loved all the GTA games AND find yourself moderately intrigued by the western era, this game will really excite you! Rockstar knocked this one out of the park, and the fans have been begging for more ever since! John Marston is an iconic character, and as a woman I thoroughly enjoyed playing as him.
Oh, and did I mention it's backwards compatible for XBOXONE now? Um, yes!!! Prequel to come!
With RDR, that feeling hit me the second I had a horse, a gun, and an amazing view of the western world Rockstar had created.
Secondly and most importantly, I like RPGs to keep me interested and busy, preferably simultaneously. RDR did it again. Between the "Stranger" missions, the main story, hunting bounties, duel challenges, and exploring the vast western world, I could tell this would be an addicting game for a long time.
If you like games of freedom, and you've been looking for the authentic western gaming experience, look no further. This game is one Rockstar should be very proud of, right next to L.A. Noire and GTA San Andreas.
I don't have much to add to the reviews of the game but I have to say that this was one of the best stories for a game.
Looking forward to the next version coming out.