$ 49 $39.99 Save $16.50 (41%)
+ $3.98 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
There is a newer version of this item:
About the product
- Red Faction: Featuring 5 controllable vehicles, 15 weapons of mass destruction, unparalleled multiplayer action, and a setting on Mars in the midst of a deadly plague and rebellion, Red Faction sets the gold standard in gaming!
- Red Faction 2: Fight through diverse levels using vehicles, an arsenal of specialized weapons and massive explosives in your rampage to overthrow the government.
- Red Faction Guerrilla: The newly-reformed "Red Faction" arises to revolt against the Earth Defense Force, drive them off the planet, and begin fairer negotiations with Earth.
- Red Faction Armageddon: A long-dormant evil emerges from the caves of Mars, unleashing Armageddon on the planet’s colonists. With this force stopping at nothing to cleanse the planet of life, mankind finds itself poised on the brink of extinction.
- Red Faction Armageddon 'Path to War': Relive the battle for the Terraformer through four incredible new missions featuring aerial flyers, orbital strikes, and the Red Faction armored surface tank. Unlock two destructive new weapons, the Sharpshooter Gun and Shard Cannon, while earning ten new achievements in this thrilling new mission pack for Red Faction: Armageddon!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Lured to Mars by the Ultor Corporation's promise of a better life, thousands have come to seek their fortune and work for the massive mining company. But all is not as it seems. A deadly plague is sweeping through the barracks, and miners suffer daily abuse at the hands of the Ultor guards. Is a revolution on the horizon?
Red Faction revolutionizes gaming with Geo-Mod technology, the ability to completely alter and destroy the environment in real-time. Featuring 5 controllable vehicles, 15 weapons of mass destruction, unparalleled multiplayer action, and a setting on Mars in the midst of a deadly plague and rebellion, Red Faction sets the gold standard in gaming!
Red Faction: Guerrilla takes place in the year 2120. The Earth Defense Force (EDF), the allies in the original Red Faction, have become the main antagonist of Guerrilla. Although initially supportive of the Martian miners, Earth's natural resources have run scarce, and as a result, its world economy has collapsed from rampant speculation of commodities and lack of production. Under pressure by Earth's corporations and leaders to acquire the resources of Mars at any cost and at a pace to meet Earth's high demand, the EDF has forced Martian society into a permanent state of unfree labour. The newly-reformed "Red Faction" arises to revolt against the EDF, drive them off the planet, and begin fairer negotiations with Earth.
A long-dormant evil emerges from the caves of Mars, unleashing Armageddon on the planet’s colonists. With this force stopping at nothing to cleanse the planet of life, mankind finds itself poised on the brink of extinction.
Red Faction: Armageddon expands on the critically acclaimed, best-selling franchise with new, groundbreaking challenges. You are humanity’s last hope for survival.
Geo-Mod technology — the only FPS with real-time, arbitrary geometry modification
Advanced physics simulation - supports falling geometry, particles and liquid
Five land, sea and air vehicles to commandeer and control
A compelling storyline across 20 diverse levels
Dynamic, real-time lighting including lightmaps, object shadow casting and more
Top customer reviews
UPDATE (9/12/14): It seems that the voucher included in this collection does not work. I tried it out last night and it was invalid. This means that the only games which actually work are RF Guerrilla & RF Armageddon since they are both on physical discs. Why weren't these codes tested beforehand? I am asking Amazon for a replacement copy, but going from comments other folks have made regarding this collection, it is probably a lost cause. Very disappointing, especially after so many delays. You are better off buying the games individually at this point. Will update if Nordic decides to rectify this situation.