Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 30, 2014
This is a typical red filter, but it only fits with the regular lens the watershot housing comes with. it doesn't fit the wide angle lens so be warned.
on January 6, 2017
I didn't know if this would make a difference with my under water scuba diving shots, but it really did make the color much better. This is what has been missing when I used other cameras under water. You probably don't need this if you're only going around 20 feet deep...depending on water clarity obviously. The only time I used this so far was in the Virgin Islands and I'm satisfied with my pictures
on August 25, 2015
Would have been 5 star except that water got in between the filter and the main housing. Not sure if that is supposed to happen. The first pictures had a water line showing in the pictures. Anyway the picture quality underwater with the red filter was incredible
review image
on April 22, 2017
I have used the red filter twice, seems to work as described. Doesn't leak as others have stated
on April 27, 2017
Great for deeper blue water. The pictures came out great using this filter. Don't recommend for surface level activities like snorkeling but once you get 10 feet down or so you want the red lens.
on June 27, 2016
The Watershot PRO is awesome but this red filter leaks a little and the water line has ruined a few great shots. Haven't figured out how to fix this yet but I'll keep trying because the Watershot PRO allows me to take great video and pictures with my iPhone!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 30, 2015
I kept getting water between the outside of the camera lens and red lens filter. This happened on 2 of my four dives. I think I'll just invest in a GoPro . It was fun to use in the pool.
on June 24, 2016
I bought this to accompany the Watershot PRO housing kit for an iPhone 6. Water was so clear in Hawaii that we didn't need to use it, but are very happy with the purchase! Easy to attach and remove!
on June 21, 2016
Not sure if it's me or the filter but all the pictures looked crap. Filter came on time, well packed and is as described. 3 stars because I don't know if I screwed up or lens is off.
on June 27, 2014
Really a great add-on, and required for shooting pictures in blue water (Hawaii, Caribbean). I almost didn't buy this before going on vacation, after all, how much difference could it make?

HUGE DIFFERENCE!

This filter should be required, not optional - yes, it makes a difference. I received so many compliments on my pictures, and they really looked great. From coral, to fish to weird looking things, the color was vibrant.

Now for the one flaw - when you attach the filter, before going in the water, it will cause an air bubble to form between the filter an lens. Easy to fix, remove the lens underwater, let out the air and screw it back on. Of course in SCUBA gear, with gloves on, in the ocean it isn't as easy as it sounds.

Spend the money, don't go on vacation without this - you can thank me later.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.