- Series: Rare and Heritage Fruit Cultivars
- Paperback: 134 pages
- Publisher: Leaves of Gold Press (June 18, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1925110796
- ISBN-13: 978-1925110791
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,754,835 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Red-Fleshed Peaches (Rare and Heritage Fruit Cultivars) (Volume 29) Paperback – June 18, 2015
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"This is probably the world's first book about red-fleshed peaches. These unusual fruits are a rarity in many countries, and their history is interesting. From the vineyards of France to the coast of the USA and the windswept shores of New Zealand, red-fleshed peach tree have spread their glowing fruits. A well-researched book on an intriguing subject."
~ James L Gibb
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|