Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 229 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 454 reviews
on August 15, 2017
Okay, let me start of by saying I am from SoCal. I recently had an itch to buy this CD because red hot chili peppers is classic and amazing never grow tired of it...so I thought. The reason I gave the album 3 out of 5 is because when I bought the CD I realized that I am from SoCal!!!! Multiple radio stations play red hot chili pepper's everyday and almost all the songs that are on the album are constantly replayed. So, every time I turned off the CD and listened to the radio, I almost always ended up listening to the same song again.

So, don't get me wrong the album is amazing and I highly recommend it if you're in a area, that does not play red hot chili peppers often. overall, it was an impulse buy and I kinda regret it.
on March 7, 2017
These guys still continue to impress and I really liked this collection because had both old and new songs
on August 11, 2014
Arrived promptly and in good condition; and met expectations on all levels. A worthy addition to the pop catalogue.

Highlights include 'Under the Bridge', 'Give it Away', 'Breaking the Girl', 'My Friends' and 'Road Trippin'. Much of the rest is too raucous for me - maybe I'm getting on a bit.
on June 27, 2017
Great vinyl edition! The sound is awesome, and the edition is pretty decent. If you are a RHCP fan, buy it right now!
on July 18, 2017
Being a RHCP's fan secretly for years I love how this whole album takes me through memory lane from my High School, military and college days. Love every song on here.
on July 28, 2017
If you like their music you will like this album
on June 9, 2017
Excellent
on April 10, 2017
Excellent service and a great product.
on April 10, 2017