Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 590 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 634 reviews
on May 9, 2017
My 150,000 mile Lexus was running a little rough so I figured I would give this a try and after one bottle I noticed a significant difference. Now the engine runs much smoother and the gas mileage even went up a bit.
on January 20, 2017
98 4runner LTD 4x4

It works! I noticed idling at stop lights was getting pretty rough and my mpg were dropping into the 15's. I've used two bottles. First bottle and fill up I noticed idle getting better and mpg in the 16's. Second bottle and fill up has almost been emptied and I've noticed a big improvement! Not only has my idle almost completely smoothed out BUT I've noticed an annoying engine area tick that I used to have at startup is completely gone! I can't comment on final mpg yet, but if I had to guess I'd say I'm back in the 17's
on April 25, 2017
Had a sticking fuel injector. This fixed it within half a tank of gas.
on June 8, 2015
One of the few fuel system cleaners that still contains "PEA". Google that and then choose a fuel injection cleaner. I have been using RedLine Oil products for over 25 years and the results are tangible. They produce a quality product that delivers on its promises and it's nice to know you aren't supporting some terrorist, as they are based in California. MEEEEERICA!!!!!!!!
on October 18, 2012
As many of the reviews already published here have mentioned, this product contains PEA, a very good cleaner. I find the Redline product to be a good balance of a good strong cleaner, as well as a good upper cylinder lubricant. Not to mention Redline has a near bulletproof reputation. I use this product in all of our vehicles which include; 2012 Kia Optima Turbo w/ 6800 miles, 2003 Toyota Corolla with 108K miles, and a 1977 F250. All of these vehicles are very different; an economy car, a turbocharged 274hp 4 cylinder, and a built big block. But they all benefit from using SI-1 regularly.

I choose to use this product as a maintenance dose (1.5 ounces per 10 gallons), along with a full bottle cleaning once a year. For $10.95/bottle, it gives me peace of mind knowing the fuel system is being kept in tip top shape. This holds especially true for the Kia, which is turbocharged and direct injection. The Corolla runs as good now with 108,000 miles as when we bought it with 25,000 miles. Still feels like it has the same amount of power and fuel economy has stayed consistent. I attribute this to using synthetic fluids changed at reasonable intervals, and using Redline SI-1 regularly for the fuel system.
on May 18, 2016
It does make a difference. Helped with my clogged fuel injectors and does improve mileage
on July 5, 2017
One of the best fuel system cleaner out there. This and royal purple really does have an impact on the mpg and how the engine feels.
on February 10, 2015
I tried everything short of new fuel injectors to smooth out the epic vibrations coming from my 99 Escort. I ran this whole bottle in a tank (13 gallons for the manual version) and when I got to 1/2 a tank I filled her up again. It took me about 520 miles of regular driving, but I can't even be sure when the car is running now! A+ Great product!
on May 15, 2015
I have 2010 Mazda6 which had injector clogged last year. I thought the transmission was giving up as I experience high RPM and less acceleration. Once iI also went into limp mode. Later i changed Transmission Oil and Injector cleaning service. However during this winter had same problem again. Later on read about 10% Ethanol effects on fuel injectors and tried RedlinS1 along with water remover. I have got the punch back. I also bought another bottle to use in lower dose with every fill up.
on August 29, 2015
My daughters car was hesitating a lot within the first 10 minutes. The Sentra has 80,000 miles on it.
I added 1 bottle and by time she reached 1/2 a tank the car stopped hesitating.
I feel it is worth the extra money.
The injectors are clean and it saved me a trip to the mechanic.