BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 11, 2014
This is an excellent product that will definitely give results you can feel in the way of restored engine response, horsepower, and fuel efficiency MPG. These are a bit expensive but the cheapy fuel system cleaners found at Wally's for under $5 is all wasted money. I am not sure how long the effect of product will last on performance of car, but I would guess that if it saves fuel for duration of 3000 miles-it'll pay for itself.
on October 12, 2017
Pretty good stuff
on July 17, 2017
only one with High PEA
on April 15, 2014
Simply amazing, i put it in two cars i knew that my nissan sentra only has 60k miles and that this product might not do much on a newer vehicle and it didnt but on my moms 2004 honda it gave her almost 4 miles to the gallon couldnt believe it i measured the miles she made after and before using this and almost 4 miles to the gallon improvement plus the car starts in a heart beat without the old cranking for 2 seconds issue. It really does clear up your car and makes it run nice and smooth highly recommended on older cars and on newer ones to maintain it.
Used this on my wife's 2011 Dodge Journey with 160,000 miles on it. The MPG was at 16-17 on the highway while the car is rated at 25MPG highway. I ran this through the gas tank as-well as changed the oil and added "Liqui Moly 2009 Anti-Friction Oil Treatment", so far my MPG has gone from 16 to 25-26MPG on the highway.

Will use this again for sure!
on October 20, 2014
I have always been a Chevron Techron fuel additive type of guy for many years. However I began reading about RED LINE in some of my Corvette Forums. A great many drivers favor RED LINE over Techron. So, I thought I would give it a try. Personally, I'm not expecting any MPG increase, I just want a product that will do the job and clean the lines, etc. i also read many of the AMAZON Red Line users, many of whom, have more knowledge about this product. What the heck - I'll give it a try
on October 1, 2016
Not sure it did anything
on June 30, 2016
While I did notice my car running smoother at idle, I didn't really notice a big performance jump or fuel economy increase I am happy with the cleaning and smoother idle.
on June 9, 2017
Very effective. Power and fuel mileage are improved a bit.
on January 25, 2014
Ran a full bottle of this and the car (2005 ford Taurus 3.0 V6) ran smoother and better acceleration for about 2 tanks of gas. Very strong in the passing lane during those 2 weeks. Than I felt the car driving the way it used to (hard starts and rougher idle). Either it was the placebo efffect or it really worked I'm not sure. If it did work the results did not last long. Though I would run a bottle of this if I were to take my other vehicle (2009 ford escape) to the pines and run it through the trails and mud with that extra kick of power.