Red Paddle Co 2020 10'6 Ride SE MSL
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- It’s designed to float and glide easily on flat water, and it has just the right amount of curve in the plan shape so it rides smoothly and predictably in surf, no matter what kind of rider you are.
- It’s 120mm/4.7” thick, which increases stiffness while not affecting ride and performance.
- Practical cargo tie-downs and an embroidered carry handle complete the package.
- The Red embossed deck pad offers comfort and grip and a diamond cut rear section provides even greater grip and stability when performing step back turns or during occasional use in the surf.
- It comes with our industry leading Titan pump as standard which will have your board inflated in half the time with half the effort and packs down neatly to fit into our all terrain backpack making transportation and storage simple.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Ride of Your Life
The Ride family of boards is the most popular range for your family. Ride boards offer fantastic versatility for you and your squad to explore the world around you. Ride boards are designed for use across a wide range of conditions, by all kinds of riders. The shorter models are better suited for smaller paddlers, while the longer wider models are great for bigger paddlers or families.
You Don't Compromise. Neither Do We
We know that you don’t compromise and want only the best in your life. So we never compromise on how we build our boards. It takes 72 hours to handcraft every Red Paddle Co board. (10 x the industry average). We use only the best available material & high-quality manufacturing techniques when building our boards.
But we know that care and attention will deliver for you whether its day 1 or day 1000, you can trust your Red Paddle Co board to be a safe, uncompromised paddling experience out on the water.
72 Hour Process & a 5 Year Promise
Your board comes with a 5 year promise. We don’t compromise on material, quality or construction so you know you are buying the highest quality board that you can trust to be safe out on the water.
Only the Highest Quality Material Matters
Our exclusive MSL material, allows for a durable, low weight board you can rely on. We don’t cut corners to ensure your board uses the best available material & delivers the best experience possible.
Less Pumping. More Paddling
The exclusive dual chambered Titan Pump allows you to pump your board up 60% quicker than a standard pump to get you on the water as fast as possible. Less time pumping, more time out on the water.
Unwind at High Pressure
No compromise on construction means your board is built to take 18-25PSI. (10-12 PSI more pressure than standard inflatable SUP's). Giving you the most rigid board & the best paddling experience around.
What is Included With Your Board?
- Product Dimensions : 126 x 32 x 4.7 inches; 40.96 Pounds
- Item model number : 5056291100504
- Date First Available : August 23, 2019
- Manufacturer : Red Paddle Co
- ASIN : B07WWH9P39
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,219,403 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #679 in Stand-Up Paddleboards
- Customer Reviews: