Red Paddle Co 2020 12'6 Voyager MSL
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extra stability and rigidity makes this board the ideal vessel for long-range outings. Increased thickness and capacity makes the 12’6″ Voyager super-stiff and stable, so it’s perfect for taller, larger paddlers and longer outings in a range of conditions. The durability of the boards offered by our MSL technology allows you to explore with confidence so any adventure is a possibility.
- Extra length means it can easily handle a child on the front while you paddle, or if you’re going it alone, you can use the 6 point cargo tie-down system at the front and 4 point cargo tie down system at the back to take camping gear with you.
- Multiple carry handles ensure that carrying around obstacles is a breeze, no matter how much gear you have on board. They now come with our Red Paddle Co logo embroidered onto the handle to be softer under foot and reduce the amount of plastics used in the manufacturing process.
- RSS battens ensure the board remains stiff when loaded and slices through the water. Beneath is a removable fin from world leading surfboard fin creators FCS, They slot into the fin box easily by hand and are secured in place with a finger bolt. A nose runner fin has been added to aid tracking in side winds, whilst the two rear runner fins cancel out ‘tail drift’ when the board is loaded up.
- The diamond cut deck pad has been finished with our Red logo embossed all over to provide additional grip whilst paddling and protect against wear and tear. The board is supplied with our Titan Pump which will get you up to pressure in half the time than other SUP pumps and once deflated the board fits nicely inside our All Terrain backpack to make accessing that next idyllic location hassle free.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Voyage Closer To Nature
Dip your toe into the exciting sport of stand-up paddleboarding with the Red Paddle Co Inflatable SUP Paddle Board. Designed for portability, performance, and durability, It takes 72 hours to handcraft every Red Paddle Co board (10 x the industry average). We use only the best available material & high-quality manufacturing techniques when building our boards.
- Explore your world on a Red Paddle Co board
- Take it anywhere with the Wheeled All Terrain Backpack
- Fast inflation with High Volume Double Chamber Titan 2 Pump
- Uses premium MSL Fusion material creates a durable, light SUP board
- Inflates to 18-25 PSI for superior rigidity
- Unique flat 3-bungee system holds gear firmly on-board
- Tubular handles offer comfy grip during carry
Paddle the World
This Inflatable SUP board delivers a premium paddleboarding experience wherever the water beckons. We know that you don’t compromise and want only the best in your life. So we never compromise on how we build our boards. But we know that care and attention will deliver for you whether its day 1 or day 1000, you can trust your Red Paddle Co board to be a safe, uncompromised paddling experience out on the water.
Voyager Series Feature Highlights
Only the Highest Quality Material Matters
When it comes to materials, not all paddleboards are created equal.
Our exclusive MSL material, allows for a durable, low weight board you can rely on. We don’t cut corners to ensure your board uses the best available material & delivers the best experience possible
A 72hr Process & A 5 Year Promise
We take ten times longer to build our boards, to make sure they last ten times as long.
Your board comes with a 5 year promise. We don’t compromise on material, quality or construction so you know you are buying the highest quality board that you can trust to be safe out on the water.
Hit The Water Faster
Pumping up your board can take a long time. Not with the Titan Pump.
The exclusive dual chambered Titan Pump allows you to pump your board up 60% quicker than a standard pump to get you on the water as fast as possible. Less time pumping, more time out on the water.
High Pressure Performance
Tired of paddling in circles on a banana'd board? Time to crank up the pressure.
No compromise on construction means your board is built to take 18-25PSI. (10-12 PSI more pressure than standard inflatable SUP's). Giving you the most rigid board & the best paddling experience.
What is Included With Your Board?
- 1 x MSL Paddleboard
- 1 x Wheeled All Terrain Backpack
- 1 x Double Chambered Titan II Pump
- 2 x RSS Stiffening Battens
- 2 x Red Paddle Co Touring Fins
- 1 x Waterproof Phone Case
- 1 x Repair Kit
- Molded iFins
- Industry Defining 5 Year Promise
|2021 Voyager 12'6 MSL RSS||2021 13'2 Voyager MSL RSS||2021 15' Tandem MSL|
|Rider Limit||300 lbs +||300 lbs +||3 People|
|Rocker Stiffening Battens||✓||✓|
|US Finbox Fin||✓||✓||✓|
|5 Year Promise||✓||✓||✓|
- Product Dimensions : 150 x 32 x 5.9 inches; 46.39 Pounds
- Item model number : 5056291100597
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 23, 2019
- Manufacturer : Red Paddle Co
- ASIN : B07WWK5W17
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|