- File Size: 260 KB
- Print Length: 90 pages
- Publisher: QUO VADIS; 1 edition (February 26, 2013)
- Publication Date: February 26, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BMEUQLG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#156,738 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #43 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions & Sacred Texts > Tao Te Ching
- #63 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions & Sacred Texts > Tao Te Ching
- #1185 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy
The Red Pill: A Modern Tao Te Ching Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
these eighty-one succinct yet deeply rich postulates are meant to be uncorked and decanted like a fine wine in the vessel of the consciousness, to be swirled and inhaled and sipped over time.
this volume is much more of a manual for daily living than a piece of literary work and one you will want to visit and revisit because it feels so intimately connected, like a friend whom you have known since childhood.