Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Red Rock DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ / Phantom Vision / Phantom 2 Carry Case - Aluminum
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on April 23, 2014
This is the cheapest case I could find for the Phantom 2 Vision+. The cutouts actually fit the phantom 2 Vision+ and the controller however you do have to adjust and move the phone holding clip on the controller to make it fit in the case but that is just a one time thing.

When you touch the case it feels like it would be extremely light, when you pick it up however it is pretty heavy. Don't plan on lugging this around for long distances.

The case is not fully metal, most of it seems to be some type of thin plastic with a metal looking sticker. All of the corners and latch's are metal. The Handle is plastic.

Also my case arrived with a large scratch across the side of the case as well as two large dents in the metal corners. Seller would not pay return shipping at first for the item and it came out to $68 to ship back the damaged item. After filing a claim with amazon they emailed me a paid return form acting like they had already sent me a paid shipping label referring to the one they sent me that just had an address and a place to put my own postage.
on January 15, 2015
way cool....crashed into a tree the first day and the thing fell to the ground. Inspected it, it looked good, and continued to fly it with no problems. So it will take a little bit of a beating. Later on I landed it and it fell over and broke a propeller in half. I replaced that and kept my fingers crossed. Since then I have flown it several times and it works great. Thought about getting prop guards but then it wont fit in the carrying case.
on June 28, 2014
Not a Pelican or Halliburton but well designed and functional. I can keep just about all of my equipment and manuals in it and just grab it and go when wanting to fly. I wouldn't check it on an airline though.
on August 8, 2014
its not worth $99 and not what i expected
on September 30, 2014
This is a good case, for the money. The only issue I have is that the latches don't lock securely. Meaning when I latch it closed, it feels like it could pop open at anytime. Other than that, this case works well enough to get your Phantom from place to place.
on August 5, 2014
Exterior portion, hinges and handle feel very cheap.
on November 25, 2014
I ordered two of these. One for myself for my DJI Phanton FC40, and one for my father for his DJI Phantom Vision 2+. They both were as advertised and shipping was prompt. Good vendor, will use again.
on January 14, 2015
Very nice case , but can not have prop guards on the copter it will not fit with prop guards. Other then that the case seems fine.
on November 21, 2014
Everything fits perfectly. Good for the price, but could be a bit stronger exterior.
on January 12, 2015
Pleasantly surprised that it has locking latches too!