- Paperback: 125 pages
- Publisher: Voyageur Pr; First Edition edition (October 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0896582159
- ISBN-13: 978-0896582156
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,149,391 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Red Rock Sacred Mountain: The Canyons & Peaks from Sedona to Flagstaff Paperback – October, 1992
Featured photography guides
Explore the latest books on photography for every level.
Top Customer Reviews
Despite the title, what one finds here is not a travel guide. Rather, Aitchison's book is a look at the ecological history of the region, with the somewhat expected added commentary. The history itself is quite interesting, and visitors to the region are sure to find much of interest here. The book's problems begin (and, really, end) with Aitchison's periodic commentary on how awful it is that, essentially, humans exist to disturb the delicate balance of nature. If you can get past that, it's a readable book, and the pictures are fantastic; the problems is, there's a whole lot of it. **