|Price:||$27.89 ($0.46 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Red Vines Sugar Free Strawberry Twists (5-Ounce Bags, Pack of 12)
- Delight in the classic goodness of these soft and chewy twists without the added sugar.
- With approximately 3 servings per pack, share a sweet moment with friends and family on any occasion.
- Packed in a convenient and portable tear-open bag, take along Red Vines anywhere for a delicious and rewarding treat any time.
- Made with artisanal techniques, these kosher twists are fat- and preservative-free.
- Stock up with sensible snacks in this pack of a dozen 5-ounce bags.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Excess consumption may have a laxative effect. Allergen Information: Contains wheat.
Maltitol Syrup, Wheat Flour, Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Red 40.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Great if you eat 1-2 vines. Terrible, if you eat a lot. I spent a sleepless night from abdominal pain, and so did my 9 year old daugther
Also, good to eat in MODERATION. The artificial sweetener causes some serious intestinal gas. If you are going to eat the whole pack, make sure you aren't going to be around anyone else the rest of the day.
Overall, I am not too disappointed. Not really sure why they are stale which is the only issue that the seller could do well to fix.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They are seconds, so the price seems a little high, but I love them!Published 22 days ago by Sheryl Asmus
Good, although one might want to make sure to only eat one serving per day... Or else you might have a date w he bathroom for the night as well... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kristy Aiello
I once bought these for my Mom who loves sugar free candy but then forgot them on the road trip back to see her. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mike D'Angelo
Just make sure you don't plan on going too far from home after eating these. They taste great and really get things flowing.Published 3 months ago by Chi-Chi Loves Amazon