Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on September 20, 2014
Loved this product, problem is I can't find it anymore.
no fishy taste at all.
on December 1, 2013
No complaints. This brand was recommended to me by my doctor. It provides the Omega 3 oils I have been directed to take and there is no aftertaste. This brand is more expensive than lots of others you may find, but I've been assured it is of the highest quality and meets all nutrition claims it makes.
on July 23, 2013
My father has taken fish oil for years and recently discovered this product "Red Whale Krill Oil" blend. It has greatly decreased his need for expensive prescriptions from his family doctor for things like cholesterol, etc. Highly recommend!
on August 17, 2013
I have been using the Krill oil from Red Whsle for over a year and believe it does have a positive effect on my HMJ (heart, mind and joint) health better than just plain Omega 3.
on June 6, 2013
Good quality product, I've used it before and works well for me. I will always buy Red Whale Krill product.
on August 9, 2013
I love this product. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to be available any longer, and I've almost run out. So I bought a similar product in the supermarket.
on April 1, 2013
Over the years I have tried many different supplements for an aching skeletal structure, and this one seems to work.
on July 15, 2014
Excellent
on August 8, 2013
Krill oil was recommended to me by a friend. After doing sme research I come to a conclusion that Red Whale was one of the better krill oils. I have used Red Whale krill oil for over a year and it has done wonders for my authorities ridden knees joints and leg aches. I highly recommend Red Whales krill oil to any one having trouble with their knee joints.
on June 16, 2013
We must admit we checked in many shops in Virginia for this product but without any success. As an Amazon member I made a check and found it there and my wife love it and the price is reasonable. Thank you.