|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$194.00 - $346.75 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Leather ankle boot featuring lace-up vamp and contrast-stitched moccasin toe
- Most customers buy Red Wing Heritage footwear 1/2 size smaller than their normal size
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Redwing Lifestyles 1907 6 inches Classic Work Boot was made to withstand the rigors of hard work and the brutality of harsh weather.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0179EKMES
- Item model number: 1907
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 22, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Being a long time plantar fasciitis sufferer I was concerned about my custom orthotics fitting in these because of the height of the heel pad in the boot. I took these to my Podiatrist and she said I didn't even need to wear my orthotics with these boots! Awesome. Very glad to hear my doctor approves of these for me and my condition. Just fyi.
Overall, the quality is very good and the thick leather laces are a nice touch. I used Obenauf LP during break in which did darken the leather a bit but they look fantastic. I knocked a star off because of the sole. Red Wing ships these with their own "special" custom crepe sole blend which I expect will deteriorate completely in a year. By design I wonder? I'm already seeing the tell tale signs in the outer corners of the heels wearing after just a few weeks of light use. I'll then take these in to be resoled with the Vibrams they should have shipped to begin with! So these boots should really be considered a near $400 dollar investment with a planned near term sole replacement.
The shoes came in a Red wing box and the smell was fresh. The leather feels robust and the craftsmanship is skilled. I do recommend to wear thick socks, such as wool or cotton for the break in stage as the heel area may get a callus.
Red Wing 1907.
My feet size is US11, so I bought 11D. It fits true to size. As far as I can see and feel, it is well made, very sturdy.
The slight fades of colour of the boots give it a worn in and vintage feel which I like.
I just hope this pair will last me a LONG TIME.
Happy with my purchase.