Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on April 25, 2013
I have had these suede Red Wing Heritage boots for about a month now and I really like them. They are well built like all other Red Wings that I have owned, and they are very stylish. They do run a little long and slightly wider than I was expecting, so I would recommend ordering a slightly smaller size than you are used to.
on July 30, 2014
I wanted something to remember the best of Minnesota before heading East again after 18 years in the metro. These are great lookers, they get attention and I'm confident that a tight spot on my left foot will work its way out in the leather.
on September 2, 2015
1/2 size to large
on August 22, 2013
I am a size US 9 but a US 8 in Red Wings...
Really happy with my order, I have just ordered another pair in a different style.
Would recommend this seller.
on November 2, 2014
Returned on my dollar with the expectations of getting the correct size. Order a size to size and a half smaller than normal bootlegs in Seattle
on December 5, 2012
It's a great boot they do run big about 1/2 to a full size depending on the socks you are going to wear and they take some time to break in.
on January 9, 2015
These boots take FOREVER to break in. Don't plan on wearing white socks for a few months, because the leather soles inside the shoe will permanently stain any white socks you wear an awkward orange color. The boots once broken in are comfortable and tough. After 6 months one of the seams busted and my foot was completely exposed whenever I put weight on my toe. After 9 months the sole of this shoe is completely smooth, and I stopped wearing them because I would fall if the bottoms made contact with anything wet. For this price you expect more... I understand shoes like this need to be re-soled every year. But 9 months is not acceptable, and that is after tears in the seams and several months of breaking in. Look for something better, I have bought a pair of Wolverine 1000 miles that are comfortable out of the box, and have been through a beating and held up better than these Red Wings. I have an older pair of Wolverines that I have owned for years with minimal repairs and damage. I continue to wear the older pair over the Red Wings. If you want a stylish boot you can wear for special occasions... this might be for you, but if you want a boot that you can kick off after a hard days work for years to come... This is not your shoe. I am disappointed Red Wing, I gave this company and this boot a full year and was unimpressed by the result.
on October 30, 2014
,auhyviabiybsinutsuf sbuiuhsiuhsionsoi
on June 24, 2013
The quality is great but the boots are very uncomfortable. Tried insoles and they still hurt my feet. Maybe a wide would be a better fit but either way not what I expected.
on December 10, 2012
I know there are many that swear by redwing boots, but there is no way I can put myself through the agony of breaking them in. The quality of the leather and craftsmanship looked top notch, but when I put them on it was comparable to a whittled out block of wood, seriously. I sent them back and bought Wolverine Moc Toe boots that look nearly identical but are exponentially more comfortable right out of the box, PLUS 1/3 the price! I feel foolish for even considering redwings. The hefty price tag is the price for the name.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.