Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Red Wing Heritage Men's Classic Work Six-Inch Round-Toe Boot
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on December 9, 2012
I've wanted a pair of Red Wing boots for a long time. I finally went ahead and ordered a pair from Amazon. For some reason, the size I needed was $90 less than all the other sizes. I couldn't pass up that deal! I've tried them on a few times locally, so I knew the size I needed. And I ordered the same size I normally wear in other brands of shoes. They fit perfectly. I understand why some people give negative reviews. They do take a while to break in. And don't wear them with thin socks! I wear them with a pair of SmartWool midweight merino wool socks and they are super comfortable.

I initially thought I'd prefer the moc style, but the round toe is truly "classic". I did not buy these for outdoor 'work'. I wear them to work, but I could wear any shoe I wanted when I go to work, anything from flip-flops, to running shoes, to leather boots. These are just perfect for late fall/winter. I'll go back to my flip-flops in the spring. I even wore them to church last weekend.....

You know you want them, so just place the order.
on January 27, 2014
Red Wing Heritage Men's Classic Work 6-Inch Round Toe Boot - Suede: are made well.
I have owned mine fore a month now, and the suede still smells oily and they feels soft.
I have worn these several times and have walked about 2 miles in one stretch, but they are not completely broken in yet, despite this. I wonder about how long it will require. The soles are real stiff, so that long walk, although comfortable, left my feet knowing I'd done it.
I have added Red Wing insoles to soften them, and that helps much.
Beautiful color and workmanship. I chose the Slate Blue and believe it will add some fair to your already handsomeness.
If not for the stiff soles, and the rawhide laces, that require sometime to soften, I'd say these boots were tops. These laces took a few times before they stay. Maybe I need to tie them in the type of tie you'd use for a child?
When warmed up, they seem to do better. I'll have to give them a pass, being this is my first experience with laces made this way. They do look nice though.
on January 24, 2013
I own 5 pairs of RW's and this finish is up there with my favorite, copper rough & tough.
it's a night light color with some good distressing...wearing them only makes them age better.
fit great & soft to break-in.
on December 6, 2013
Before I purchased this i just have one redwing shoe.IT is very cool, Quality so good,I love it! The price so fair!
on November 4, 2010
This is the worst pair of work boots I have ever worn.The size is OK , just uncomfortable. I have had them for a while , I thought they would break in, they didn't.
After wearing them for a few hours my toes and the bottoms of my feet hurt, then after I take them off my big toe on my left foot stays numb for a while.
I have had other Red Wing boots and I liked them very much. I can't believe these boots are made by the same company.
on November 12, 2014
Great Boot...Very Classy... Made In USA
on June 9, 2015
Great quality but maybe I needed to go with my actual size instead of doing what I do with my running shoes which I bought one size bigger.