Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Redcat Racing Everest-10 Electric Rock Crawler with Waterproof Electronics, 2.4Ghz Radio Control (1/10 Scale), Red
|Price:||$145.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Electric Brushed Motor, Four Wheel Drive, Waterproof Electronics
- Aluminum Capped Oil Filled Shocks, Bead-lock Rock Crawling Tires
- Front & Rear Multi-link Suspension, Front and Rear Transmission
- 7.2v 2000mAh NiMh Battery & Charger Included
- Two Channel 2.4GHz Radio requires 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
Frequently bought together
Compare to similar items
This item Redcat Racing Everest-10 Electric Rock Crawler with Waterproof Electronics, 2.4Ghz Radio Control (1/10 Scale), Red
Redcat Racing Everest-16 Electric Rock Crawler with 2.4Ghz Radio Control (1/16 Scale), Red
Redcat Racing Rockslide-RS10-XT-24 Crawler, Black/Blue
Team Losi Night 2.0 RTR 4WD Rock Crawler (1/10 Scale)
G-made 51000 Crawler R1 Rock Buggy
Exceed RC 1:5 Scale Maxstone RC Crawler 2.4GHz Ready to Run
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10.25 x 18.25 x 6.5 in||6.75 x 12 x 5.5 in||10.75 x 17.5 x 6 in||13.5 x 25 x 9.3 in||10 x 14 x 6 in||17.17 x 33.07 x 13.78 in|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
1/10 Scale Rock Crawler
Ready To Run
Painted Body Available in Red or Blue
Get ready for the rock crunching, boulder stomping, stone slamming Everest-10, 1/10th scale rock crawler! Challenge the laws of gravity with the ready-to-run Everest-10 rock crawler.
Complete with front and rear multi-link suspension, front and rear transmission, 2.4Ghz Radio Control, Battery and Charger.
Aggressive bead-lock rock crawling tires, four aluminum capped oil filled shocks, complete ball bearings throughout, and a two channel 2.4GHz Radio all make this 4X4 super crawler more than ready to navigate the most extreme terrain!
- Motor Type - Electric Brushed
- Transmission - Forward & Reverse
- Drive System - 4 Wheel Drive
- Length - 460mm
- Width - 260mm
- Height - 160mm
- Wheelbase - 320mm
- Ground Clearance - 90mm
- Chassis Type - Aluminum
- Shocks - Aluminum Capped Oil Filled
- Speed Control - 45A Brushed Waterproof
- Battery - 7.2v 2000mAh NiMh & Charger Included
- Radio System - 2.4GHz with Waterproof Receiver
Travel through all kinds of terrain
Long Travel Shocks
Get ready for the rock crunching, boulder stomping, stone slamming Everest-10, 1/10th scale rock crawler! Challenge the laws of gravity with the ready-to-run Everest-10 rock crawler. Complete with front & rear multi-link suspension, front and rear transmission, 2.4Ghz Radio Control, Battery & Charger. Aggressive bead-lock rock crawling tires, four aluminum capped oil filled shocks, complete ball bearings throughout, and a two channel 2.4GHz Radio all make this 4X4 super crawler more than ready to navigate the most extreme terrain!.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
The pros this is the perfect beginner truck it's not bad at all it's slower than walking speed it very flexible has plenty of power has a bunch of aluminum and metal part the battery lasts for about 15 minutes have great tires they are very soft
The cons I have broke the drive shaft the servo horn and the original motor is making a really loud popping noise I think the bearings or something inside of if it's messed up nothing bad replace it all with aluminum parts but to be fair the reason I broke the other parts is because I put a 20 turn motor in it which is entirely too fast for this. Let's just say I might have crashed it a few times but I have abused this truck and beat it up I have in water mud whatever you can do you cannot stop this. Just be wary of how you drive it because it has a lot of torque if you get it in a bind it will break something these are the upgrades I have done right now I am using the 20 turn motor I have upgraded the steering knuckles because one cracked I also have a bigger battery for it and aluminum drive shafts I have new shops that are aluminum highly recommend that it lowers it a little bit and have a new steering servo horn