Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $19.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor coverage plus accidental damages caused by drops and spills
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product and Never a Deductible
- 5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
- Contract Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Cost
Redcat Racing Shockwave Nitro Buggy, Blue, 1/10 Scale
|Price:||$164.67 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$35.32 (18%)|
- This is a nitro vehicle that requires nitro fuel, glow plug ignitor (recommended 80142a), qty 12 - aa batteries and nitro vehicle experience is recommended.
- 2. 67cc (. 16) nitro engine with pull start.
- 4 wheel drive with single speed transmission without reverse.
- 2. 4ghz radio included - run multiple vehicles at the same time.
- For questions, troubleshooting, or warranty contact redcat racing at 602-454-6445.
Frequently bought together
Compare to similar items
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Redcat Shockwave Nitro Buggy
Nitro Fuel, AA Batteries & Nitro Glow Plug Igniter Not Included. 12 AA batteries required. (4 for car & 8 for 2.4GHz Radio.
Pull Start Style .16 Nitro Engine
Motor break-in required.
Read Manual & Watch Nitro RC Vehicle Videos prior to purchase
Some nitro vehicle experience is helpful.
- Motor Type - Nitro 2.67cc Vertex
- Transmission - Single Speed
- Drive System - 4 Wheel Drive
- Length - 400mm
- Width - 250mm
- Height - 160mm
- Chassis Type - 2.5mm 6061 Aluminum
- Wheelbase - 275mm
- Radio System - 2.4GHz
Shockwave 1/10 Scale Nitro Buggy Stun your competition with the bold Shockwave 1/10 scale. While on the track or just bashing around at home, it will handle all your off road 4-wheeled drive adventures with its powerful nitro 2.67cc Vertex engine, aluminum capped shocks, composite disc brakes. Starter kit and fuel required (sold separately).
From the Manufacturer
Stun your competition with the bold Shockwave 1/10 scale. While on the track or just bashing around at home, it will handle all your off road 4wd RC adventures with its powerful nitro 2.67cc Vertex engine, aluminum capped shocks, composite disc brakes and much more. Get started in this exciting hobby with the Shockwave Buggy. Customer care no.: 602-454-6445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
It was difficult to start the first time. I broke the pull start, my fault pulling to hard and far. I had the electric start on order already, because i read the pull starts suck and well yeah they do.
I already broke an a-arm. Guess you cant fly them off a jump full throttle into a rock hard clay cliff. set me back 5 bucks.
lost a couple screws on the wing mounts, cause I neglected to check those ones. So then I decided to use blue loctite as suggested.
I guess I have had a few problems but they seem to be user caused lol. Oh well its still a blast and does what its made for very well back yard bashing.
An otherwise great, very fast and fun little car!