To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Redeemed Israel - Reunited and Restored Paperback – May 1, 2006
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My love for reading God's words drive me wanting to know His Words more and more. So I start digging in messianic teachings for many years, then I happened to read Wooten's book.
Honestly and personally, her book comforted and settled my soul eventually. I no longer need to struggle between the ignorance of Hellenic Christianity or feeling inferior or second class among my Messanic Jewish brothers and sisters (please don't get me wrong , I love my Messanic Jewish brothers and sisters).
I just constantly feel both side still didn't have the balance I seek. One is ignorant of Hebraic root , believes all laws are done away due to Grace period we live in, and also over look the fact that the Lord Yeshua chose to be a Jew, and He is still a Jew, and He thinks like a Jew, or maybe more a Jew thinks like Him.
On the other hand, if the Lord has said He's torn down the wall between Jew and Gentiles, why I still constantly feel like an outsider and inferior when I participate Messanic congregation?
I become not fitting in the traditional Christian church yet also not much accepted in Messanic congregation. So, who am I again? This was a serious identity crisis a Taiwanese Christian who loves God's words and digs into English and Hebraic root facing.
Until I read Batya's book, finally I found myself accepted. I found identity conflicts inside me resolved. Many questions found biblical answers that are consistently seamless from Genesis to Revelation.
I am really thankful for all the verses Batya showed me and opened them up. I finally feel settled.
1. Please, not another superficial comparison to British Israelism. Whether it resembles it or not, the objective reader will realize that the Kingdom of Israel was split and nowhere does Scripture show that all of the North Kingdom/all the tribes returned...though yes, there was intermixing, as evidenced by the Scriptures mentioned and as Batya has always pointed out. The issue is that not all returned.
2. Indeed, the term Jew was for Ju-dah-ites...especially as the Southern Kingdom of Judah/Y'hudah was so since after the division and captivity to Babylon. Their return was relatively "soon"...unlike the return from the Assyrian one. The abundance of Scriptures in Hosea, Amos, Isaiah and Jeremiah do speak of many aspects of their captivities and characteristics...which the reviewer does not put in the mix.
3. Two Houses dismissed as "parallelism"? Hosea Chapter one alome is clear that there were two distinct houses that G-d spoke to through that prophet alone: one that was being judged...and one that He would still have mercy towards...until she was said to also have gone astray and got her judgement too...albeit altogether different and later.
4. Does Hebrews 8:8 not connect with Jeremiah 31:31? And does 1 Peter 2:10, a Scripture that all christians would agree applies to them, not connect with Hosea Chapter 1? If so, then it is what it is...whether it resembles a misguided theory from the past called British Israelism or not. Forget the similarities...and judge this on its own merit and Scriptures.
5. If "all Israel" is back...where is the Father's promise of descendants as the stars of the heaven and the sands of the sea?Read more ›
I will use these people again as I found them trust worthy and sold what they said.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the book that changed our walk with Yeshua.Batya is a trusted
Sister and her books will "grow you up"
Just get it!
Very interesting book. Good information and researched well. However, Ms. Wooten falls short in her history of Israel and Judah. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Russ Bush
This information is not as well known withing the Christian community. Batya is a much needed author on this subject.Published on January 27, 2013 by Regina
Daniel was told: "'But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Read morePublished on July 18, 2009 by Dennis Northington