Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on April 10, 2017
Hannah's Daughters is a wonderfully warm and tender series. As I read Amish stories I'm always amazed that as very strict as the Amish seem to be about following set rules, they seem to be equally very generous in extending forgiveness when the rules are broken. I'm also amazed by their acceptance of children and adults with disabilities. Families don't have to worry about how their loved ones will be provided for when they're no longer there to provide for them themselves. I hope this Amish background is real and not just a wish for the way we wish things could be. Redeeming Grace reminds us in a lovely story that our God IS real and does love us, provide for us and forgive us.
on November 11, 2012
A young woman and child appear at the Yoder farmhouse one rainy cold night. Her appearance and request will change the lives of everyone in the family. How Hannah and her daughter receive this shocking turn of events will touch your heart. Again, I am drawn into the day-to-day hopes and fears of this Amish community. Grace touched my heart with her willingness to give up all she'd ever known to belong to someone. This is a keeper. Loved it.
on June 13, 2015
Love this book that I just have to read it again...still enjoyed it like the last time. Recommend this to all book lovers...never a dull moment...no wasted time...will look forward for more "Hannah's Daughters" sequels. Thank God for Emma Price's gift of storytelling!
on November 7, 2012
I've been reading this series and enjoying them. In this particular book, the family exemplifies forgiveness despite learning of suprising family "secret." Their is genuine love and caring between characters; there are learning opportunities. Gentle romance with good morals!
on June 12, 2016
This whole series is very good. I had read everyone but somehow had missed out on this one.
on June 13, 2016
my mother in law loves these books, thank you
It was a little simple and a bit repeatitive but the story was good and i do like the love inspired books.
on April 23, 2016
Love this series.
on September 8, 2014
I am really into Amish books right now, and this series meet with all my expectations. Can't say much about the story without giving it all away, but this was a quick read and I couldn't put it down. You are inspired and happy when you read any books in this series.
on March 30, 2014
Another great book from Emma Miller. I've read this entire series and am anxiously waiting the next book! She has the ability to make her characters come to life and kept this reader hoping the books will never end.