Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on December 2, 2015
The first resource I've found, that explains all the history, and truth of Halloween. Christians often wonder if they(and their kids) should take part in the celebration, the answer is found here. Don't wait till next Halloween to decide, educate yourself now, while there is no pressure from your kids.
on October 10, 2009
I still have the last two chapters to read, but overall, it was very helpful. I feel like a burden has been lifted regarding Halloween and my family. There are several great suggestions to be able to minister on Halloween instead of turning off the lights and hiding ;) The chapter on some of the history of Christian martyrs and the moving of All Saint's Day to Nov. 1st was interesting, I didn't ever really understand where All Saint's Day came from before reading some of it in this book. Overall, it is definately a topic that needs to be covered in prayer and decided by your own family what the Lord wants you to do...and when our hearts want to do what is best in glorifying Him, I don't think it necessarily has to end up looking exactly the same as someone else. That is what I took away from this book.
on November 3, 2015
Great book
on November 10, 2010
fantastic God honoring halloween celebration ideas. I used this for a halloween celebration for kids at our church and they had a blast. We all learned more about God and his power over evil.