Redfeather Hike Control Bindings Snowshoe
- Recreational snowshoes with Western round tails for maximum flotation
- TX35 Ripstop decks are puncture-resistant and stay soft in sub-zero temps
- Control bindings with solid polymer heel plates and quick-adjust nylon webbing
- Live-Action hinges lift the tail of the shoe to maximize mobility and speed
- SureGrip crampon system with stainless-steel front and rear crampons
Customers also shopped for
USA Made precision snowshoe designed for long term use.
Meshing smart technology with an all-around design, the Redfeather Hike snowshoes are ideal for recreational use. The snowshoes feature TX35 Ripstop decks, a superior puncture- and abrasion-resistant material that stays soft in sub-zero temperatures. The shoes also include Redfeather's Control bindings, a rugged, secure binding with a solid polymer heel plate, semi-rigid injection-molded polyurethane toe and heel frames, and quick-adjust nylon webbing. The bindings not only offer superior lateral support, but they're extremely secure thanks to the webbing and flexible urethane heel straps, which stretch tightly to secure the heel of the boot. And to maximize mobility and speed, the Hike shoes include Live-Action Hinges that lift the tail of the shoe from the snow with every step.
Other features include a SureGrip crampon system with stainless-steel front and rear crampons; a 6000 series aluminum frame with a Western round tail for maximum flotation; and a powder coating to shed snow and ice. The Hike snowshoes are available in several sizes.
- Model 22: Weighs 3 pounds, supports up to 150 pounds
- Model 25: Weighs 3.3 pounds, supports up to 175 pounds
- Model 30: Weighs 3.7 pounds, supports up to 220 pounds
- Model 36: Weighs 4.7 pounds, supports more than 220 pounds
About Redfeather Snowshoes
Redfeather Snowshoes was founded in 1988 by a snowbound triathlete who had the idea of designing a better snowshoe that would allow racers to train during the snowy Colorado winter months. His original design became the legendary Redfeather Redtail, the lightweight aluminum V-tail snowshoe that transformed snowshoeing from an awkward mode of transportation into the modern sport that we all know today. Located in La Crosse, Wisconsin, Redfeather continues to strive for technical innovation, performance, and unsurpassed quality in all of its snowshoes.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
strap your hiking boots into the snowshoes ahead of time rather than trying to fuss with the bindings when its -20F, then just put the snowshoe/boot combination on at the trail head
The only issue is that apprently it doesn't matter what color you select you get a random color.... Last year I ordered black for my husband and received red. I chose red for my sister and received blue.