Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on April 1, 2012
I was looking for a set of snow shoes for my first time using them and these red feathers were great. I got up and down 3 Giant Mt, Cascade, and Porter in ADK without any issue. On steep declines or tight sections of trail, the 30 inch shoes seemed a bit hard to manuever. For the price awesome buy. My firned go a $54 set that threw snow all over himself, I did not have that issue. I'd like rachet bindings instead of the straps they chose for bindings because they did loosen after a while. He did not have that issue with his. Overall I'd get them again!
on March 29, 2017
Good quality. Climbs hills well. Just wish I had more snow in my area so I could use them more.
on March 4, 2014
for this winter's deep snow (waist deep) thes were essential for getting around on foot.
strap your hiking boots into the snowshoes ahead of time rather than trying to fuss with the bindings when its -20F, then just put the snowshoe/boot combination on at the trail head
on February 25, 2015
A very well made product. I am from Boston and just got these so I could navigate my backyard where I have about 7 feet of snow. They allowed me to get around and use a roof rake to get snow off the lower roofs- and fill the bird feeder! It was so much fun that I am going to use them this weekend in the local woods. They are very easy to adjust and the heel lifts when you walk to give you flexibility. I highly recommend dthem.
on February 8, 2014
Shipping was fast. I put them on, walked outside and headed toward the largest pile of snow I could find. Crossed them and fell a couple of times until I got used to them. The bindings appear to be easy after studying them for a while. I am new to snowshoes. I bought the largest thinking I would be over 220 lbs. after gear and all. They are not clumsy at all for the size. Just have to remember that they are on your feet, they are easy to forget that, in my opinion. Summing it up, they are terrific.
on December 5, 2015
I ordered a pair of these snowshoes for myself and my husband last year and they worked great. These are for my sister. We live in Eagle Colorado and get a lot of use out of them.

The only issue is that apprently it doesn't matter what color you select you get a random color.... Last year I ordered black for my husband and received red. I chose red for my sister and received blue.
on March 20, 2015
Nice in that they are lightweight and bindings fairly easy to use. Also, unlike traditional wooden snow shoes, one can walk and not step on adjacent snow shoe. The big disappointment is that one sinks in almost up to the knees in soft snow - almost easier to walk without them. I bought the 30" size, which is supposed to be for 175 to 225 lb weight. I am 157, and was carrying no pack.
on April 12, 2015
Bought these for my nephew who is 12 yes old and small...he loves them ...if your under 100 lbs then these are for you....if your not under 100 lbs then I suggest you go bigger and longer...
on February 1, 2013
I bought three pairs of these Redfeathers, slightly different models and they're all great. Very easy to adjust without a lot of fumbling, sturdy and fun on trails. Not so great in deep-woods snow off-trail; they sink too much although they work. On rough trails though, they are terrific and at a good price.
on January 6, 2014
I am very pleased with the construction and quality of these snowshoes. I have a lot of snow in my 25 acres of woods and these make getting around easy!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.