Redfeather Explore Recreational Snowshoes, 30-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- model 30 | weight: 4.2 lbs. user weight: up to 220 lbs.
- CRAMPONS: Lynx, stainless-steel crampon system with aggressive rear crampons for stability when descending a hill. Powder-coated to shed snow and ice.
- FRAME: Extruded 6000 Series aluminum tube | Rounded western tail | Bright aluminum DECKING: Forest Green TX35 Vinyl
- BINDINGS: A rugged, secure binding which features a solid polymer heel plate, semi-rigid injection-molded polyurethane toe and heel frames for superior lateral support, quick-adjust nylon webbing
Customers also shopped for
|Package Height||6 x 9.25 x 31 inches|
|Shipping Weight||4.6 pounds|
Made in USA EXPLORE Recreational Snowshoes So many things distinguish the winter person from the weaker members of the community. IQ. Dashing good looks. The ability to use "base-layer" in a sentence. Of course, non-winter people don't even own snowshoes, much less ones of this caliber. These folks are missing the game. Shoot, they don't even know there''s a game going on. Say something about this pair of shoe's impressive flotation in the deepest snow and you might as well be talking in code. Which you kind of are.