|Item Weight||0.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 0.2 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||33117|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||33117|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Redi-Tag Printable Laser Index Tabs, 1.125 Inches, White, 100 per Pack (33117)
|Price:||$6.69 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Create permanent professional-quality indexes.
- Sturdy plastic self-adhesive tabs attach to any page.
- Templates compatible with Windows® version of WordPerfect® and Microsoft® Word.
- 5 assorted colors.
- Pack of 100 Index tabs
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Redi-Tag Printable Laser Index Tabs, 1.125 Inches, White, 100 per Pack (33117)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||8 inches x 9.5 inches x 0.25 inches||0.1 inches x 11.1 inches x 9.4 inches||8.75 inches x 3 inches x 0.25 inches||6 inches x 3.13 inches x 0.13 inches|
|Item Weight||1.2 pounds||1.3 pounds||1.1 pounds||1.01 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The description and image are deceiving. They are NOT colored -- They are "white" as indicated it the main description. The photo shows a wider tab. They are just under 1/2 inch, so you can't print a couple of words as shown in the photo.
These come in small sheets. You'll need a printer that has a manual envelope feeder guides. They won't work in your normal full-size paper tray.
1. These tabs are reasonably-sized for smaller applications. I had wished they were slightly smaller, but when I received them to add index tabs to my lexicon for Biblical Hebrew class, I found they fit quite well.
2. The plastic is surprisingly strong, more so than I had hoped. That was a nice plus. They're not rigid, so they still retain flexibility.
3. The glue used to adhere the tabs is strong. Yes, these are meant to be permanent, so be sure to align them properly when you're attaching them. You might not get a second chance to make adjustments.
4. These tabs are reasonably priced compared to other alternatives.
1. These tabs don't print very well. I had a reasonably pricey Brother laser printer, and I felt confident that these tabs would be an easy printing job. When I printed a test run using its enclosed "print test" page, the characters lined up perfectly. However, due to the waxy material used so the tabs don't permanently stick to the paper, my printer had a hard time "gripping" the paper. Characters were consistently printed slightly off the mark despite any attempts I made to make adjustments. I wasted several strips of tabs this way.
2. The reason I previously said that I "HAD a reasonably pricey Brother laser printer" is because of several bad events that happened in a row (some of them directly my fault), but they were all traceable back to an initial problem with these tabs: SOMETIMES THEY COME OFF DURING PRINTING. Yes, you read that correctly. Did it happen consistently, all the time? No. Don't run these tabs through a printing process twice, or it will almost assuredly happen due to slight curling of the wax paper during the printing process.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was really excited to get these tabs, however after letting the ink dry for over an hour, it still smears. Not happy at all. Read morePublished 9 days ago by BenGin
These were used for indexing a number of reference books used in an open book exam for a professional license. Read morePublished 25 days ago by watergirl2020
These are a bit flimsy at the top and sometimes my printer won't take it.Published 3 months ago by Melanie Holmes
I tried and tried, but could not get these labels to print for my application. The color laser printers I was using was heating up the process so I could get all but a few of the... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Ollie Tortuga