Redington Sonic Pro Wader
|Price:||$119.99 - $299.95|
- 100% Nylon, 4-layer, waterproof/breathable wader fabric, high-tech ultra sonic welded construction (no sew) and double taped seams
- Custom flip out tool pocket with mesh pocket, forcep dock, hypalon retractor dock and additional zippered pocket ideal for keeping tippet
- Opposing buckles for easy conversion to waist high
- Custom designed features include: 2-inch stretch wading belt with Redington buckle, gravel-guards with custom moulded lace hook, and custom moulded hemostat clamp d-ring
- Ergonomic hand warmer pockets lined with brushed micro-fleece
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sonic-Pro Waders are created with ultra-durable 4-layer, waterproof/breathable DWR coated fabric and feature double taped, sonic welded seams (no sew construction), articulated seams for increased mobility, and reinforced lower legs and seat for durability. Sonic-Pro waders are outfitted with multiple pockets for stashing gear, and hold everything from a hemostat to retractors and fly boxes. The convenient mesh pocket and hyplon dock with multiple attachment points make this wader every gear junkie's wish list.?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
From experience, I would advise you not to skimp on lower quality (dare I say cheaper) waders. You will pay the price, and if you're like me will return them if you are able. That being said, these waders (especially on Amazon) are VERY reasonably priced.
Bite the bullet and go ahead and order them. I hemmed and hawed for a couple of years before making the purchase and am sorry I waited so long.
As for boots, I ordered a pair of Korkers with interchangeable rubber and felt soles (also here on Amazon). I normally wear a size 10 shoe, so I ordered size 11 boots to go with my size medium waders. Great fit so far. Will break them in and come back to update the review.