- File Size: 308 KB
- Print Length: 21 pages
- Publisher: Personal Confidantency; 2 edition (January 18, 2011)
- Publication Date: January 18, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004JU1MJK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,778,672 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Rediscovering the power of No (Personal Confidantency Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
You can't go wrong for $2.99! I started using the advice right away with my inlaws and it worked! lol
This ebook is rather in a workbook format, with progressive exercises to help you get your "No" back in gear. It requests you really look deep into your motivations and some of the reasons one might feel overwhelmed by even simple requests. Some of the suggestions and encouragement might be common sense, but they are also things everyone needs to hear again, especially those struggling with everything from feelings of inadequacy to depression. Not to replace professional counseling if such is needed, it's a good stepping stone for personal empowerment.
This is part of the Personal Confidantency Series.
Good luck to all those who are taking on being and knowing themselves!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help