Reditainer Deli Food Storage Containers with Lid, 32-Ounce, 50-Pack
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package of 50 - ( 32 ounce ) deli food containers with tight sealing lids
- Clear heavy Gauge polypropylene plastic - quart size
- Microwaveable - Reusable - dishwasher safe
- Product Dimension:5.55" Tall x 4.55" Diameter top x 3.55" Diameter base;Packaging Dimensions:9.3 x 4.3 x 16.9 inches
- Commercial restaurant quality - deli takeout container
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Reditainer Deli Food Storage Containers with Lid, 32-Ounce, 50-Pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Clear Lake Enterprises||Major Success||QUALITY 4 YOU||Clear Lake Enterprises||Clear Lake Enterprises||Garden plus Home|
|Size||32 Ounce||32 oz||50 Pack||24 Ounce - Package of 30||9.3 x 4.5 x 11.1 inches||16 Ounce|
Reditainer 32 ounce food, soup storage containers. Package of 50 with tight fitting lids. Works great for all kinds of storage uses. Stackable clear polypropylene plastic. Microwaveable & dishwasher safe.
Top customer reviews
While waiting for the shipment to arrive, I took a trip to the local grocery store and purchased a truckload of squash, sweet potatoes, potatoes, etc., with the goal of filling my freezer with delicious soups to be paired with sandwiches or salads throughout the season.When the letter carrier knocked on the door and handed me the package,l was ready to go. By day's end, I had roasted all of the vegetables and blended them into amazing soups, cooled them down and stored them in the freezer. It took a lot of work, prepping and such, but what a joy to see! I smile every time the freezer door opens, because I made a conscious decision to make life easier and it happened. I also found time to pickle cucumbers, onions, beets, radishes, carrots, cabbage. Oh, my! Sauces and stocks are next on the list.
These containers are perfect in every way. I would love to talk specs, but don't know them .I can tell you that I purchased the 32 oz containers, they are BPA free and from now until forever, I will have great meals on the dinner table without the stress.
Do yourself a favor and buy a few sets. They definitely make life easier.
Others have stated that their containers came damaged. Mine did not. They were packaged well, 12 to a stack with lids on the bottom in shrink wrap. They washed up nicely and now are happily frozen in my freezer.
Heavy Mil Spec food grade Plastic
Easy to Store
I haven't discovered any at this time.
I highly recommend these containers for those of you who are looking for a vessel to freeze or pack food items in.
Things I use them for:
1. Dry Food Storage (nuts, dried fruit, candy, seeds, ground coffee, etc)
2. Freezer containers (sauces, soups)
3. To Go Containers (perfect for taking meals to friends after new babies, surgeries, etc)
4. Small Toy Storage (ever stepped on a barbie shoe? It's not a great experience. Now they have a home!)
Other things I love about them:
1. Dishwasher Safe
2. They Stack like a boss in my pantry and take up no space
3. You Kind of feel fancy taking To Go Food to friends in a real life To Go Food Container, instead of stained plastic tupperware you then have to ask them to return
PS - Legit...no cons.
Lids fit nice and snug, and the lids are universal between the sizes , which is a big bonus!
From now on when I order more in different sizes, I am definitely going to order Reditainer.